Last week, I was back at Flirt Waxing Lounge to have my nails done. If you’re following me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram, I posted a photo of my new nail art. If you’re not yet a follower, add me up to get instant updates from me. 😀 Anyway, I went for geometric patterns this time. For those on the look out for a simple, DIY-friendly nail art design, this is definitely something worth trying!
I received a lot of compliments with this nail art. It’s actually a head turner, even from a far. The first time my friends (and that’s a mix of boys and girls) saw my nails, they can’t help but ask for my hand. I mean, for my hand to touch my nails. Hehe! They find it amazing!
I guess it’s also the color combination that makes it attractive. You’ll never go wrong with the contrast of red and black. The white dots look like stones from a far. The silver-gold sparkles make it even more luxe.
It’s pretty easy to do it by yourself.
- Put a red polish all over your nail and let it dry a bit.
- Diagonally brush on a black paint on half of your nail.
- Place some white dots on the edge of the diagonal line.
- Use a silver glittered polish for the smaller triangle.
- When everything’s completely dry, swipe on your favorite top coat.
You can also try other color combinations too!
Thank you Flirt Waxing Lounge for my gorgeous nails!