Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara is part of the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Collection. Can it live up to its name? Is it really long wearing? Here’s my in-depth review of Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara.
Our longest-lasting mascara not only delivers lush, thick lashes but also ultimate lash definition without smudging or clumping. A specially designed brush applicator fully coats each lash for maximum lengthening, curling and volume for up to 16 hours. Best of all? It removes easily with warm water.
I love it because…
- it’s in a lovely metallic tube.
- it has the perfect brush! It can reach the smallest lashes or even the lower lashes with ease.
- it has great formulation. No clumping, no matter how many coats I apply.
- it doesn’t weigh lashes down.
- it lengthens my lashes.
- it looks very natural.
- it doesn’t flake.
- it can easily be removed with just warm water or regular makeup remover.
- it’s really long-wearing! It lasts on me the whole day without smudging.
- it’s less expensive. It’s priced at PHP 1,550.
- it can bring more drama to the eyes. It gives volume to the lashes, but not enough for some drama.
- Curl lashes before applying mascara.
- Apply several coats of mascara until you’re satisfied with the length and volume of your lashes.
- Also, curl lashes first if you wish to put on falsies. Then, apply mascara after putting on the falsies to combine the natural lashes and the falsies.
- Remove with warm water or gentle makeup remover.
It took me a while to do this review because I want to make sure this mascara doesn’t really clump. Most mascaras do not clump at first few uses, but when the formulation starts to dry out, clumping becomes a problem. I’m surprised that after a few months of using this Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara, I still do not experience any clumping! 😀 It is really long-wearing that I’ve used it with my brides too because of its natural effect. It lasts the whole day without smudging.
I recommend Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara to those who are willing to spend for a quality mascara. It’s also for those who prefer natural looking lashes.
More details on how I did the makeup above on my 2-Minute Glam Eye Makeup tutorial.