As promised in my first Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery post, I’ll be documenting my experience throughout the 28-day challenge. Here’s an update of my day 2 to 7 usage of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. Note that I apply the two religiously every night.
- From day 2 to 4, my skin felt oily once I apply the concentrate, but surprisingly, there was no heavy feel at all. After day 4 though, I noticed it’s easily absorbed by my skin. There’s still that oily feel after, but not as much as days 1 to 4.
- No breakouts, no irritations, no allergic reactions.
- Skin feels soft and moisturized the next day. I normally use a moisturizer on top of a serum, but for this challenge, I tried using the concentrate alone. It’s actually moisturizing enough to be used on its own. I don’t apply moisturizer in the morning as well to really test its effects.
- No dry, patchy areas. I usually have dry skin around my nose area if I don’t moisturize. I was surprised I don’t have to put extra moisturizer around my nose.
- I don’t get extra oily throughout the day. When I use a serum or cream that’s too moisturizing at night, I tend to be super oily at day time. I noticed my oilies are somehow controlled during the day since I started using Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
- No noticeable difference around the eye area.
Expect more updates throughout the 28-day challenge. PLUS, await for a giveaway from our friends from Kiehl’s too, so better stay tuned for that! 😀 Follow my fellow beauty bloggers who are into the challenge as well. We have different skin types so it would be nice to see the effects of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream on them too. 😀