I’ve been a big fan of Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. It’s about time I try something new. When I got a bottle of this Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil, I was so excited to put it to the test right away. How was it? Read on.
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil Product Information
Luxury meets simplicity – Bobbi’s new Soothing Cleansing Oil is a quick yet luxurious way to cleanse skin. Made with soothing jasmine flower extract (sourced directly from France), moisturizing kukui nut oil, and a blend of Italian olive, organic sunflower and jojoba oils to dissolve surface impurities and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or dry. Can be used in the morning to wake up and refresh skin, or at night as a soothing end to a long day.
I love Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil because…
- it comes in easy pump dispenser with twist lock.
- it has a very relaxing scent- perfect way to end a tiring day.
- it can remove face, eye and lip makeup- even waterproof.
- it doesn’t dry out the skin.
- it leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- it’s good for all skin types. It doesn’t make my oily skin even oilier, at the same time, it doesn’t make my skin dry.
- it doesn’t clog my pores.
- it didn’t cause me breakouts or allergic reactions.
I wish Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil…
- is cheaper, although I don’t really need much for my entire face. A maximum of 2 pumps is enough. 200 ml is priced at PHP 2,200 (about USD 50) and 30 ml is priced at PHP 500 (about USD 11).
Tips on Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil
- Pump about 2 to 3 times or depending on need on dry palm.
- Apply and massage on dry face. Gently rub on waterproof makeup until you feel it’s completely removed.
- After, add a little bit of water to emulsify.
- Lastly, wash off with water.
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil Verdict
I love Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil! It has that perfect aromatic scent that relaxes me as I remove my makeup. It also leaves my skin supple and smooth. Compared to Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, I noticed that I need a little bit more time to remove very nasty waterproof mascara or gel eyeliner when I use the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil. It’s not so bad though as I really take my time in removing my makeup. It’s one beauty secret I live by- to sleep with very clean face. Just like Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, it’s also a bit pricey but I still say it’s worth it. For those who are on tight budget, Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil is now available in travel-sized bottles. 😀
Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil is available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati (812-2507), Rustan’s Shangri-la Mall (633-4636 loc. 114), Essenses Rockwell (822-9400), Rustan’s Ayala Center Cebu (+6332 231 5633) SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall.