As promised, here’s my Met Tathione Review after a month of drinking it. Did it work for me? Is my skin whiter now? Read on.
Met Tathione Product Information
Each reduced glutathione capsule is packed with the patented new ingredient Algatrium. This combination helps decrease free radicals and boos production of glutathione and other antioxidants in the body.
For more information on Met Tathione capsules, check out my previous post HERE.
I love Met Tathione because…
- I didn’t experience any allergic reactions or break outs. Some whitening capsules can cause pimples.
- I can drink the 2 capsules at the same time. Other brands require two or more capsules per day, spreading out the intake throughout the day, but I end up taking only one capsule, forgetting about the rest.
- my skin became a bit lighter. Although the change is not drastic, my skin’s whiter now compared to my color right before I started taking Met Tathione.
- it also has health benefits, not just whitening. It’s a dietary supplement and anti-oxidant.
I wish Met Tathione…
- is cheaper. A bottle with 60 capsules, which is good for a month, is more or less priced at PHP 2,500 (depending on the drugstore).
- can give more visible results after finishing one bottle.
Tips on Met Tathione Capsules
- Although it has health benefits, you should still take your regular vitamins.
- If you have health concerns, it’s best to consult your doctor first before trying out Met Tathione capsules.
- Do not take Met Tathione if pregnant or lactating.
Met Tathione Verdict
After a month of drinking Met Tathione capsules, which is equivalent to one bottle of 60 capsules, I noticed my skin became a little bit whiter. It’s not too evident, but some of my friends noticed the difference. I think you must also use other whitening products and religiously apply sunblock for faster results. Also, for better results, I think more than one bottle of Met Tathione capsules must be consumed (but of course, I have yet to confirm this). A drawback of Met Tathione would probably be its price, which some may find expensive. I treat it like vitamins since it actually is a dietary supplement. And when it comes to health, I do not want to scrimp. Met Tathione capsules help boost immune system so I just treat the whitening effect as something secondary.
Met Tathione is available at Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy, Shopwise and other leading drugstores nationwide. For more information on Met Tathione, visit their website http://www.met.co/ or their Facebook page.