I’m not a huge fan of lip balms and lip glosses, especially when used as is. I just normally use them to prep my lips or as a finishing touch to my lipstick. When Bobbi Brown released a new, limited-edition lip balm, I wasn’t really that excited, to be honest. But when I read great reviews about it and heard that it’s already out of stock in Bobbi Brown counters in the U.S., I got curious. How can a lip balm go out of stock?! For someone who has very dry lips, I only go for really “heavy duty” lip balms that could moisturize and heal my cracked lips. Will this new lip balm work on my dry lips? Read my Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Review below.
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Product Information
Lightweight, sheer and ultra-moisturizing, our Extra Lip Tint has all the benefits of your go-to balm, plus a just-bitten pink stain that brings out the best in lips. Our favorite part? The subtle stain blends in with your natural lip color, so it’s instantly your perfect shade (and everyone else’s, too).
I love Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint because…
- of its sleek packaging.
- it is infused with Olive Oil Complex, Vitamin E and C and Babassu Palm Seed Oil to instantly nourish and moisturize the lips.
- of its buttery texture that glides smoothly on the lips.
- it’s lightweight – as if I don’t have anything on.
- it fills in wrinkles and fine lines, making the lips look healthy.
- the sheer pink lip balm blends on the color of the lips, which looks very natural.
- it softens and soothes dry lips in an instant.
- it doesn’t make my lips flake or dry as the balm starts to fade.
I wish Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint…
- will be part of the permanent collection. It’s currently a limited-edition product.
- is a little cheaper. Price can be a too steep at PHP 1,600 (about USD 33). Although for a product that worked on my very dry lips, I don’t mind spending.
Tips on Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint
- Apply on bare lips and use as is.
- You can also use this to prepare the lips for lipstick application.
- When using it to prep the lips, apply Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint before makeup application. Let it sit for a few minutes before patting with a clean tissue paper. Then, layer your favorite lipstick.
- To add gloss, you can layer Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint on top of your lipstick.
Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint Verdict
To be honest, I don’t have much expectations when I tried Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint. I thought it would just be another lip balm that I would use to prep my lips simply because I can’t use it on its own. I was wrong. I actually find myself reaching for this tube if I want a natural look or if I’m in a hurry. The subtle pinkish tint blends well with the color of the lips, making it look very natural. Best of all, it can soften, heal and soothe my super dry lips – in an instant and over time! Only few lip balms can cure my excessively chapped lips and I’m so happy I found one that I can even use on its own.
I highly recommend Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint to those with very dry lips. This might just be the lip balm you’ve been looking for to keep your lips looking healthy. It’s also for those who are not comfortable wearing lipstick everyday.
with Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint