On a normal day when I want to add definition to my eyes, I can skip eye shadow but never my trusty eyeliner! I love trying out eyeliners. Here’s a relatively new brand in the Philippines – Lifeford. For a liquid eyeliner that’s less than PHP 500, why not?! Let’s see though if it works on my oily lids. Read on my Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen Review below.
Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen Product Information
Lifeford Paris cosmetics are specially formulated for Asian skin types and produced with the Asian climate in mind. Lifeford’s research and development team utilizes advanced technology and quality ingredients to deliver premium products that are up to date on trends while maintaining suitableness for Asian skin. This internationally-recognized beauty brand guarantees that you get great products that enhance your skin.
A top-selling long-wearing eyeliner for a bold, defined look. Draws on thin to thick lines with control and precision; fine tip delivers a highly-pigmented formula for intense color; smudgeproof and waterproof formula provides 24-hour color; easy to apply
I love Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen because…
- it has pointed felt tip making it easy to draw thin precise line.
- it dries quite fast.
- it’s smudge-proof. I don’t get panda eyes by the end of the day.
- it can easily be removed by a regular makeup remover.
- it’s affordable at Php 380!
I wish Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen…
- is easily available anywhere. It can be bought at Nippon website and Beautymnl.
- is available in lighter brown. The black and dark brown shades do not have huge difference.
- would last longer on oily lids. I have very oily lids and it tends to transfer on my upper lid or fade by the end of the day. Tips on how to deal with this below.
Tips on Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen
- For those with very oily lids, eye primer would prevent the eye liner to fade and smear.
- For those with hooded or oily lids, I prefer drawing a thin line when using Lifeford Hi – Precise Eye Pen to avoid any pigment transfers on my upper lid.
Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen Verdict
For the price, Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen is actually a great liner. I like using it for everyday. For night outs or special occasions, I go for a more heavy duty eye liner.
If you’re looking for an affordable everyday liquid eye liner, I suggest you try out Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen.
can easily draw thin and thick lines