Because brows are life! I guess I’ll never get tired reviewing brow products. Here’s a unique one from Cathy Doll. Why unique? Well, you’ll find out later on! Read on my Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint Review below.
Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint Product Information
Latest trend! Easy eyebrow designing in a magic tint pen that dries up instantly after application. This long-lasting effect provided by the 4-tip magic pen helps to make your eyebrow look beautiful and neat within a minute! This is suitable for anyone with messy and thin eyebrows. Its tint texture helps to make your eyebrow look natural and blends itself with your real eyebrow color perfectly. Moreover, it adheres onto your skin effectively without staining even when coming into contact with water or your own sweat during the day. It delivers a defined perfect eyebrow like creating a 6 dimensional eyebrow tattoo!
I love Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint because…
- it is a unique 4-tip applicator, which easily mimic the hair strands of the brows.
- it dries up quickly.
- tint blends well with the brow strands.
- it looks very natural.
- it’s quite long-lasting.
- it’s pen-type, which means I can easily slip it inside my purse.
- it comes in 3 shades – Light Brown, Ash Brown, Dark Brown.
- it can easily be removed with soap and water.
- I can easily draw precise and defined eyebrows. Because of its applicator, I have a hard time creating defined brows.
- The tint easily adheres to my oily skin. It takes several strokes for the tint to appear on my brows. This isn’t the case with normal or dry skin around the brow area.
- There’s a way for me to know if I’m about to run out of product, which is the usual problem with pen-type packaging.
Tips on Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint
- If you have oily skin like me, dust translucent powder on your brow area before applying Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint. This is to let the tint adhere to the skin better.
- Draw short strokes to fill in brows.
- If you want really defined brows, use a brow pencil or powder for the outline.
- To match brows with your hair color, use a brow mascara.
- When applying Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo, make sure to lean back away from the mirror from time to time. Sometimes, you don’t see the difference when looking at your brows up close while applying. You might end up with very dark brows!
Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint Verdict
I personally think it’s quite hard to use this on non-existent brows, at the same time, it’s not too useful if you have thick brows. I recommend Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint to those with sparse brow and who like the natural brows.
Swatches of Ash Brown
Cathy Doll Realbrow 4D Tattoo Tint is available in Cathy Doll kiosks for PHP 399 only.