One of Make Up Factory’s star products is their High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose. No doubt, looking at the tube itself, the color is so gorgeous! Unfortunately, for someone who has extremely dry lips, color shouldn’t be the only deciding factor. Check out how Make Up Factory High Shine Lip Gloss works on my lips.
Make Up Factory High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose Product Information
The pleasant, light texture of the High Shine Lip Gloss makes it wonderful to apply – from subtle to intensive. The fine brush enables an even distribution of color and precise application.
I love Make Up Factory High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose because…
- it comes in a transparent container. You’ll know easily how much product is left.
- it comes in a brush applicator. It’s easy to reach the sides of the lips.
- it has a really nice soft rose color.
- it doesn’t feel sticky.
I wish Make Up Factory High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose…
- doesn’t have the tendency to settle in between my lip lines.
- doesn’t make dry lips obvious.
- is easy to apply. It’s quite hard to get an even color, which MIGHT be due to the milky shade.
Tips on Make Up Factory High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose
- Don’t apply too much. It’s harder to get an even color.
- Try to apply a lipstick underneath to lessen the appearance of lip lines.
- Exfoliate lips to removing flaking.
Make Up Factory High Shine Lip Gloss in Parisian Rose Verdict
The Parisian Rose is such a gorgeous shade! No doubt about it. Unfortunately, it didn’t work on my dry lips. The liquid texture and milky shade accentuate my chapped lips and lip lines. I can hardly get an even color, which I think is because of the milky color. It works better when I have lipstick underneath but it still settles in between my lip lines.
I do not recommend this to those with dry lips. You may try a darker shade (not the milky ones) as it MIGHT not have the same result. If you have normal healthy lips, I still advise to try it out first in the boutique before buying.