Who went ga-ga over the cutesy Fujifilm Instax Mini 8?! *I’m raising my hand!!!* The colors are just so yummy that I’m wishing to own soon! Although Instax Mini 8 comes in black, Fujifilm thought of creating an even more manly-looking cam that’s loaded with amazing features! Thus, a new classic is coming really soon- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic.
During its launch, Shuhei Wakimoto, Fujifilm Philippines Inc. Director, was there to present the all new Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic.
Marie Dela Cruz, Product Marketing Head of Instax, together with Mikee Jocson talked about the exciting features of this powerful Instax, which I’ll be sharing below.
Paul Chuapoco and David Guison are so lucky that they get to test run the Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic. They shared their experiences and ideas on how to use it. As seen below, Paul stacked them up creatively to create a bigger photo. Interesting, huh?! 😀
Check out David’s accessory- the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic! It can definitely be a fashion accessory! 😀
Okay, the way it looks from a far, I know I already got you excited. Some of you might have seen it up close when I posted it on my Instagram account (@lush_angel). Nevertheless, let me share a close up photo.
Darn! It was love at first sight for me! This beauty is definitely not meant for the gents alone. Its retro boxy design makes it a perfect collector’s item, don’t you think?! 😀 It may look heavy, but surprisingly, it’s not! But more than the looks, its packed with amazing features. I was floored that Instax can now do what your digital camera can! 😀 I’ve rounded up the features below. Check them out:
- High performance flash– helps optimize the exposure
- Party mode– enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly
- Kids mode– helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals
- Landscape mode– best suited to target a distant subject
- Brightness control-add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos
- Macro mode– lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography
- Bulb exposure mode– In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks.You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to instax photography.
- Double exposure mode– By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
Check out what David did to his portrait. The effect is just superb! It’s time to bring out your creative juices! 😀
- Mode dial– By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder.
- Battery– A rechargeable battery is used.
- Tripod socket– can be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode
The new Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic will retail for PHP 9,000. Not bad for a handsome and packed gadget! 😀
Here’s just one of the numerous photos we took during the launch. I seriously got hooked using Instax that I forgot about my digital camera (reason why I ended up taking few photos of the aftermath… LOL!). Instax, I now love you!!! 😀 😀 😀
with David Guison and Marj Sia
To get instant updates from Fujifilm Instax Philippines, add them up on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/FujifilmInstaxPhilippines) and follow them on Twitter and Instagram (@teaminstaxph)