I’ve always loved tints since I was in high school. One, they’re multi-purpose. Most of them can be used on the cheeks and on the lips. Two, they give that natural I-just-saw-my-crush glow. The problem, some multi-purpose products are only great as a blush and fall short when used as a lip product, or vice versa. Also, most tints aren’t long lasting and can be streaky to apply. After releasing the most loved Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lippies, they came out with a dual-purpose product. How is it compared to other tints? Read my Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse Review below.
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse Product Information
Pucker up with a power product that gives you double-duty beauty! The Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse is a lightweight product that can be worn both as a lippie AND as a blush! Wear it on your lips, or dot it onto the apples of your cheeks and blend for the ultimate flirty finish! Long-lasting and easy to blend, this 2-in-1 makeup must-have gives firmer, smoother, and better defined lips & cheeks to kiss!
I love Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse because…
- it’s a 2-in-1 product! It saves time and space. Plus, it’s perfect for travel as I only need one product for my cheeks and lips.
- it’s very pigmented.
- it’s creamy, which is smooth to apply. Note that this product has silicone.
- it comes in various shades! My Guilty Pleasure (red), Swept Off My Feet (warm pink), Warm and Toasty (peachy nude), Summer Crush (bright pink), The Morning After (pinkish nude)
- it has a doe-foot applicator, making the product easy to apply even on the contours of the lips.
- it blends like a dream. It can be applied even on top of my powder foundation.
- it doesn’t cake or leave any streaks.
- it doesn’t set quickly. This means there’s no need to rush in blending.
- color is build-able.
- reapplication is easy.
- it stays for a good 3-4 hours on cheeks and lips.
- it’s only PHP 699. You can use it on cheeks and on lips for the price of one!
I wish Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse…
- can also be shared. Since it has doe-foot applicator, it’s not hygienic to share with others. I also noticed that the applicator takes up too much product.
- isn’t drying on the lips. Note though that I have very dry lips. It’s not excessively drying that I still use it almost everyday. Plus, Happy Skin Lip & Cheek Mousse has been in my travel essentials ever since I tried it.
- doesn’t have the tendency to bleed. This happens on dark shades when not applied properly.
Tips on Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse
- Apply lip balm first, especially if you have very dry lips.
- If the applicator has too much product, swipe excess on the tube’s lid or on a clean facial tissue.
- For the lips, simply sweep the wand across the lips.
- To use as a blush, dot a small amount onto cheeks and blend using your fingers.
- Remember that Happy Skin Lip & Cheek Mousse has good pigmentation. Start with two dots on each cheek and blend. You can easily add more when needed.
- If you think you applied too much tint on your cheeks, just add powder foundation on top.
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse Verdict
I must say Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse is one of my favorite products from the brand. I love to bring multi-purpose products, especially when I travel. I travel light, so I try to minimize my makeup too. It’s a perfect makeup for ladies on the go. Although it can be a bit drying for those with already dry lips, it’s not very bothersome. I just make sure to exfoliate my lips and apply balm minutes before using Happy Skin Lip & Cheek Mousse. What makes this product different from most tints out there is that it can be applied even on top of your powder foundation. It blends perfectly, without streaking. Best of all, it’s dual purpose for the price of one (PHP 699). If you get the Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse Beauty in Bloom Duo, which has Summer Crush and The Morning After, it’s only PHP 1,199.
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse Swatches
from left to right: Mistletoe Kiss, Swept Off My Feet, Warm And Toasty
left: Summer Crush; right: The Morning After
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse in Warm and Toasty on lips and cheeks
fresh barely there makeup look using Warm and Toasty on the cheeks and lips
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse is available at Happy Skin’s website.
P.S. Happy Skin will be having their first-ever #HappySkinWorkshop on August 29 from 1PM to 5PM at Rustan’s Shangri-La. Celebrity makeup artist Lourd Ramos will be sharing expert beauty tips during the exclusive event. You too can join this fun afternoon by purchasing Happy Skin products at Rustans worth PHP 3,000 , or by availing a Served On A Silver Platter Set.