Any of you who have tried a skincare with snail ferment ingredient? Sounds unique but in case you haven’t heard, it’s said to be good for the skin. Here is a sunscreen from Tony Moly’s Ferment Snail line. Read on my Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream review below.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream Product Information
1. Sun cream to protect from sun with moisture shield giving non sticky application 2. Golden snail mucus fermentation filtrate moisture base 56% protect tired skin from sun 3. Plant extract provides skin moisture and nutrition giving healthy skin 4. Essence type soft and fresh texture
I love Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream because…
- it’s lightweight.
- it’s not sticky nor greasy.
- it’s easily absorbed by the skin.
- it can be worn under makeup.
- it doesn’t leave a white cast, even in flash photography.
- it’s great for all skin types. It doesn’t make my skin oilier than usual. For dry skin, it leaves the skin moisturized.
- it has nice citrus relaxing scent. Although it is very subtle, it may be a con to those who prefer fragrance-free products.
- I didn’t get allergic reactions, irritations, or breakouts.
- aside from its sun protection, it is also anti-ageing and whitening.
I wish Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream…
- is also available in smaller size so that it’s easy to bring it anywhere.
- comes in a different packaging. Although the pump packaging is more sanitary than jars, I find it hard to dispense product when it’s nearly finish.
- it is less expensive. The price is quite steep at PHP 1,398.
Tips on Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream
- Make sure to apply sunblock all over the face and neck after your favorite moisturizer and before makeup.
- Even if my makeup has SPF, I still prefer using a separate sunscreen.
- Let your skin absorb the sunblock by waiting for a few minutes before applying makeup or layering another product on your face.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream Verdict
When I first saw Ferment Snail Sun Cream in one of the shelves in Tony Moly, I was a bit hesitant to try it out. I have oily skin and cream-based sunscreens normally make my skin even greasier. But since it is made up of golden snail mucus fermented filtrate and plant extracts, it got me curious. I was surprised how lightweight this sunscreen feels, as if I’m not wearing anything at all. It is instantly absorbed by the skin. It doesn’t feel sticky and doesn’t make my skin oilier than usual.
I recommend Tony Moly Ferment Snail Sun Cream to those who are willing to spend for an everyday lightweight sunscreen. It’s great for all skin types as it leaves skin hydrated, at the same time, doesn’t look or feel greasy.