Just before the year 2015 ended, all makeup enthusiasts rejoiced when Sleek finally launched here in the Philippines. It’s one of the makeup brands that’s well-loved all over the world because of its quality and affordability.
Today, I’m sharing my thoughts on the Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette. Who likes the sculpted look??? *raising my hand over here* Well, read on my Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette Review after the jump!
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette Product Information
With multi-tasking elements such as contour powder, highlighter and/or blusher or bronzer, Face Form is the ultimate face definition kit in one neat compact designed to suit all skintones. Face Form in Light is ideal for light skin tones. Use in conjunction with Crème To Powder foundation for a flawless finish. Combinations, ranging from light to dark. Please note: Face Form in Fair and Light come with contour powder, highlighter and blush. Face Form in Medium and Dark come available with contour powder, highlighter and a bronzer.
I love Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette because…
- all powders are pigmented.
- it comes in different shades to fit specific skin tones.
- it’s affordable at PHP 875 considering it’s a palette with contour powder, highlighter, and blush.
- the blush reminds me so much of my favorite NARS Orgasm.
- the contour powder is matte and looks natural.
- the highlighting powder has a nice shimmer – not glittery.
- it’s long lasting.
I wish Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette…
- is easy to use for first time users. A bit of practice is needed when applying the products in this palette since they are very pigmented. See tips below.
- comes in a different packaging. Just like all other Sleek makeup products, Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette is housed in a matte casing, which I’m not really a fan. It gets dirty and scratched easily.
Tips on Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette
- Using an angled brush, apply the contour powder starting from the ear and blending towards the direction of the mouth. To easily blend out harsh lines, you can use a fluffy powder brush. Build the color according to your liking for more definition.
- Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks, blending outwards.
- Apply the highlighter above the cheekbones.
- Remember, the key is to apply with light hand. Also, start with small amount of product. It’s easier to add than remove or lighten any makeup applied.
- If you applied too much contour powder or blush, sweep some powder foundation on top to lighten.
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette Verdict
This is probably one of my favorite products from Sleek. I love contouring, highlighting, and blushing! In just one palette, I can get fresh and glowy look with defined cheekbones. This 3 in 1 product is definitely worth the price!
For more information, follow Sleek Makeup Philippines on Facebook and Instagram (@sleekmakeupph).