I’ve heard a lot of raves about EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm. They even have photos of Holywood celebs using it. It got me curious for a time, especially with its cute packaging. Finally, I got myself one! Thanks Urbanista Co. for letting me try it! Here’s my take on EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet.
Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That’s why we invented this one.
- Long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter & vitamin E
- Smoothes on clear
- New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
- Twist-off top
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
I love it because…
- it has really cute and unique packaging.
- it’s 95% organic, 100% natural, and petrolatum and paraben free.
- it doesn’t give that glossy shine.
- it doesn’t feel waxy.
- it doesn’t feel heavy on the lips.
- it gives instant relief to my chapped lips.
- Strawberry Sorbet tastes really sweet- even kids would surely love!
- its shape makes it easy to glide on to the lips, even on the corners of my mouth.
- it’s affordable. Online reseller, Urbanista Co., sells it for only PHP250.
- I don’t have to keep on reapplying. The moisturizing effect lasts for only about 2 hours on my lips.
- it’s moisturizing. It relieves my chapped lips but I find it not too moisturizing, especially to those with really dry lips.
- it’s unisex. Well, lip balms are unisex, but men are unlikely to carry a pink sphere lip balm.
- it’s available anywhere. You can get this at online resellers here in Manila.
- I love gliding the lip balm directly on my lips. Of course, if makeup artists would use this on clients, a lip brush is needed.
- You can use this underneath your lipstick.
No doubt, EOS Lip Balm has really cute and unique shape. I have very dry lips and re-application every 2 to 3 hours isn’t too hard with its delicious sweet strawberry flavor. It may not be too moisturizing, but I still love how it can relieve my excessively dry lips in an instant.
I would recommend EOS Lip Balm to those with normal and not overly-dry lips. It’s also for those who are looking for a non-glossy and organic lip balm. At PHP 250, you get your money’s worth!
EOS Lip Balm is available at Urbanista Co.