Last March 8, 2013 (International Women’s Day), Bobbi Brown Cosmetics launched the next generation of the brand’s iconic Pretty Powerful beauty campaign throughout Asia Pacific. The campaign was inspired by Bobbi Brown’s latest book, Pretty Powerful, a makeup guide containing beauty tips, transformations and powerful personal stories of real women. Handpicked by Bobbi herself, the campaign features women of all ages and ethnicities, from all over the world, such as mothers, cancer survivors, actresses, recording artists, journalists, bloggers, and entrepreneurs. Like Bobbi’s book, the campaign celebrates the beauty of all women and encourages them to embrace their individuality by being confident in who they are.
Elements of this new campaign include “before” and “after” photos of each woman, as well as videos sharing their motivating stories, face charts and application tips for creating the women’s looks. This content lives online on each country’s local Facebook page under a dedicated Pretty Powerful Beauty Stories tab http://www.facebook.com/BobbiBrownPH.
As part of the Pretty Powerful campaign, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics will launch a contest in 11 countries – Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam – inviting women to submit their unique Pretty Powerful Beauty Story on their local Bobbi Brown Facebook page for a chance to win a trip to New York with a friend.
The contest includes three rounds.
- Beginning March 8th, each week, each country’s Beauty Team will select one contestant to win Bobbi Brown products.
- Weekly winners will also advance to Round 2 of the contest.
- In May, a panel of judges will choose one Pretty Powerful story from these weekly winners to to represent the Philippines in the grand sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to New York City.
- The Semi-Finalist also wins P10,000.00 worth of pre-determined Bobbi Brown products.
- Later in May, Bobbi will then select one winner from the 11 finalists who will enjoy a trip to New York City with a friend for an exclusive Pretty Powerful experience.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetic Facebook fans from the 11 participating countries can enter the contest via the brand’s new Facebook app, “Pretty Powerful Beauty Stories.” The interactive app allows new and existing fans to create their own Pretty Powerful Beauty Story with a Facebook friend of their choice, using their personal photos, as well as template designs and themes from each chapter of Bobbi’s new book, such as Pretty Radiant, Pretty Strong, Pretty Authentic. Fans then have the option to submit their photo beauty story, along with why they are Pretty Powerful into the contest.
Through her Pretty Powerful campaign, Bobbi’s goal is to continue to empower women everywhere and help them understand that being that you are is the secret to lasting beauty.