I’m not really a huge fan of eyebrow pencils since they have a tendency to look unnatural. I was given this Empro Triangular Brow Pencil to try and I was surprised with its unique triangular tip. How was it? Here’s my Empro Triangular Brow Pencil Review.
Empro Triangular Brow Pencil Product Information
Empro Triangular Eyebrow Pencil is made of natural ingredients and is suitable for all skin types. It comes in four attractive shades that can draw up to three tones. The triangular shape of Empro’s pencil tip makes it easy to draw a thick line for the first half of the eyebrow, while the thinner tip creates the thin line towards the outer half of the brow. It comes with a brow brush to even out the color, and allows you to frame your face beautifully.
I love Empro Triangular Brow Pencil because…
- it’s made of natural ingredients.
- it has a tapered tip, making it easier to apply than regular pencil tip.
- it already comes with a brow spoolie on the other end of the pencil.
- it’s an auto pencil. No need to sharpen.
- it looks very natural. You may need to layer several times to bring out the color. This may be a con for others but I don’t really mind as I prefer to start with a really light shade. It’s easily buildable anyway.
- it didn’t caused me any allergic reactions or irritations.
- it’s long lasting.
- it doesn’t smudge.
I wish Empro Triangular Brow Pencil…
- it’s a bit cheaper. It’s PHP 975 (about USD 23) at http://glamourbox.ph.
- it comes in more shades. Currently, there are 4 shades- brown, natural brown, golden brown, blonde, but those with really light hair might not have a shade match.
Tips on Empro Triangular Brow Pencil
- Use the thick lead to lightly stroke starting from the inner corner towards the highest part of the arch.
- Use the thin lead to stroke from the arch to the outer corner of the brow.
- Just continuously stroke the pencil to achieve desired shade.
- For a more natural looking brows, use light brush strokes instead of one solid line.
- After filling the brows, brush the brows using the brow spoolie to blend the color and fix unruly brows.
- You can opt to use a brow gel after to change the color of the hair strands and to keep them in place.
Empro Triangular Brow Pencil Verdict
I’m not a fan of brows that look like they were literally drawn on the face. The more natural they look, the better. I have quite thick brows but they can look uneven. I need to fill in the gaps for a more defined and perfect brows. I’ve always preferred brow powder to fill in my brows as I find it more natural looking. When I tried Empro Triangular Brow Pencil, surprisingly, it gave me the same effect as my dependable brow powder. It doesn’t look harsh. The unique triangular tip also allows me to fill in my brows easily. Since I have dark brows, I still use brow gel after to color the hair strands. It can look a bit expensive at PHP 975, but with its long lead, it can last for several months! Empro Triangular Brow Pencil is definitely a great alternative to those who love brow powders. This is even more travel friendly since powders can break while in transit. 😉 For those with really light hair, you might want to swatch their lightest shade though as it may not be as light as you want.
Left: with Empro Triangular Brow Pencil; Right: natural brow
Both with Empro Triangular Brow Pencil
Empro Triangular Brow Pencil is available at glamourbox.ph.
P.S. If you haven’t joined my COOKOO watch giveaway worth PHP 6,000, check it out in THIS POST! It’s so easy to join- just the usual likes and shares! 😉 Good luck! 😀