There has been a lot of buzz about Happy Skin since its launch. One of the most loved in their makeup line is their lipstick. Here’s my review of Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie. Is it really moisturizing? Is it good for those with dry lips? What’s the rave all about? Read on.
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie Product Information
Whether torrid or tame, your lips will say it all! This Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss MeMoisturizing Lippie is sure to help you make that smackin’ statement. This lip-loving moisture stick is loaded with Shea Butter and Collagen to get fans to line up for a taste of those supple, hydrated, and ultra-kissable lips. High-pigmented, and moisture-packed, this lippie glides on irresistibly smooth (without the stickiness!) and leaves behind a rich, creamy pout that’s way tempting to kiss.
I love Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie because…
- it has really cute name and packaging!
- it’s really moisturizing. It doesn’t dry up my lips even when worn the whole day.
- it comes in gorgeous shades that would fit all skin tones.
- it’s pigmented.
- color is buildable.
- glides smoothly on the lips.
- it’s very creamy.
- it has good staying power.
- there’s no need to sharpen. Just twist the other end to expose more product.
- it’s affordable at PHP 499.
I wish Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie…
- it comes in more shades. The current shades are really pretty, but of course having more choices would be even better! 😀
Tips on Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie
- For very dry lips, exfoliate lips before applying lipstick.
- For that perfect lips, line lips first using the tip.
- Fill in the lips using the flatter surface.
- Layer until you achieve desired coverage.
Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie Verdict
Ever since I got my 2 lippies from Happy Skin, I’ve been reaching out for them almost everyday. True to its name, I find Happy Skin lipstick really moisturizing- something I need since I’ve got very dry lips. All shades also have nice sheen and they’re really pigmented.
I recommend Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie to those who need a moisturizing lip color.
Left to Right: Crushing On You, Summer Fling, Just Married, First Kiss, Girls Night Out, My First Time
Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Girls Night Out
I love using Girls Night Out as an alternative to the more usual red lipstick. It has been my fave holiday shade.
Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Just Married
Just Married has been my fave everyday lipstick!!!
Happy Skin is available at Plains and Prints and at Beauty Bar. For more information and to get instant updates, follow them on Facebook (facebook.com/happyskincosmetics) and Instagram (@happyskin_ph)