What if I tell you that there is a genius product that can understand your skin and customizes repair depending on what your skin needs? The damage you see and the damage you don’t both send signals that prompt the product to act. Once it detects flaws, the product automatically activates the ingredients needed to erase them. Smart, huh? This is the claim of Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum. Want to know if it works? Read my Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum Review below.
Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum Product Information
Our smart serum understands the particular needs of your skin, providing custom repair for the damage you see and the damage you don’t. For all ages, all ethnicities.
Targets multiple concerns, including:
- Diminishing lines and wrinkles
- Firming and lifting skin
- Reducing dark spots and evening skin tone
- Improving radiance and texture
I love Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum because…
- it’s housed in an airtight pump packaging. I can easily control the product dispensed.
- it has nice formula. The gel can look thick at first, but it’s surprisingly silky to apply.
- it leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
- it can act as a primer. With its silky texture, it’s perfect to use underneath your makeup.
- it’s great for all skin types. Even for oily-skinned individuals like me, it doesn’t cause my skin to be oilier.
- it’s fragrance-free.
- it contains a good amount of anti-aging ingredients.
- it didn’t cause me any breakouts, allergic reactions or irritations.
- despite having silicone in it (which can be a con to some), it doesn’t flake when I layer other products on top of it.
I wish Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum…
- comes in a packaging wherein I can easily see how much product is left.
- is less expensive. It’s priced at PHP 3,750 for 30ml and PHP 5,100 for 50ml.
Tips on Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum
- Apply Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum after cleaning and toning the face.
- If you want to use moisturizer, apply on top of the serum.
- Do not forgot to use sunblock on top of Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum or your moisturizer, if you are using one.
- Apply the right amount of serum all over the face and neck. Do not use too much to avoid flaking. For me, I only use one pump for my entire face.
Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum Verdict
A lot of serums do not work well on oily skin. I usually apply them before going to bed only, but Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is one of my exceptions. I can use it even during the day and it doesn’t make my skin oilier. I’ve tried it even during summer and it didn’t aggravate my oiliness. And if you have dry skin, don’t worry because it keeps the skin well-hydrated too.
I’ve used Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum for several months. I have few scars on my left cheek. Although it did lighten a bit, it didn’t go away completely. I’m not so sure about the science on how the serum understands the particular needs of the skin and just activate the ingredients that the skin needs. Basically, if it doesn’t detect any damage, then the serum won’t do anything too. Well, it sounds genius but I couldn’t vouch if it really works that way. But overall, I noticed my skin’s brighter and smoother, which is why I’ll keep it permanent in my skincare routine despite being a bit pricey.
Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is available in all Clinique counters. SRP is PHP 3,750 for 30ml and PHP 5,100 for 50ml.