Calling all travel junkies! Travel Tour Expo starts tomorrow at SMX Covention Center. I never fail to drop by Travel Tour Expo every year to check on different tours. Travel agencies usually give additional discount when you purchase tour package at the expo. It can be a bit overwhelming if you do not know what to expect. Even if you’re planning to travel, you might end up not getting a good deal or not purchasing anything at all. Here are some of my Travel Tour Expo tips to make sure you get to your dream destination!
- The expo houses travel agencies, hotels, resorts, and airlines- all offering good deals, so expect A LOT of people!
- Keep your target destination/s and travel dates in mind. Try to look at each booth for good offers. Having a pen and paper would be handy to list on prices so you can compare later on.
- Although the travel deals can be very tempting, remember to stick to your target destination first.
- If you plan to book an airfare only, try to check the prices online first or call travel agencies you know before going to the expo. Sometimes, booking through travel agencies come out cheaper because of their special discounts. This might save you from all the lines at the expo.
- Do not forget to bring your passport. You might need it when booking.
- Of course, do not forget your credit card or cash if you’re really planning to purchase anything.
Usually, you can get huge deals when booking hotels or resorts during the Travel Tour Expo, just like Discovery Leisure Company which is celebrating their 15th anniversary. To fete the years gone by and the years to come, attendees of the Travel Tour Expo can expect no less than stellar “Suite Deal” room packages from Discovery Suites in Ortigas, the Group’s founding property, Discovery Country Suites Tagaytay, Discovery Shores Boracay, Club Paradise Palawan and the soon-to-open Discovery Primea Makati. Package rates start at PHP 4,000++, while guests experience benefits unique to each property, like dining discounts, fun water activities, and crystal scrub massages.
My family and I stayed in Discovery Suites in Ortigas a couple of times and we loved it there! It’s like a perfect weekend escape within the city.
Oooh, and if you’re planning to go to Boracay or to Palawan soon, you might want to check out their offers on Discovery Shores Boracay and on Club Paradise Palawan, respectively.
To inquire, email at [email protected] or log on to http://tinyurl.com/Discovery-XV for details. To know more about The Discovery Leisure Company, please visit the official website at http://discoveryhotels-resorts.com/.
Ahhh… so where to next?! My itchy feet can’t wait! 😀
Travel Tour Expo 2015 will be on February 13-15, 2015 at SMX Convention Center.