No matter how gorgeous your lipstick, it won’t be a head turner if you have dry lips. And this has always been my problem. I have extremely dry lips despite drinking gallons and gallons of water. This is why I’m always willing to try various lip treatments. Here’s one I saw from Tony Moly recently. It’s from their Ferment Snail line. If you remember, I reviewed their sunblock from this line as well. You can read my full review here: http://lushangel.com/2016/03/23/tony-moly-ferment-snail-sun-cream-review/. I got curious that they also have a lip treatment with ferment snail extract. Did it work on my dry lips? Read on my Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Review below.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Product Information
1. Gold ferment snail extract gives moisture healthy lip care 2. Mild method to sooth sensitive skin 3. Protect lips
I love Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment because…
- it’s very moisturizing.
- it can heal my chapped lips.
- it instantly relieves dryness.
- it leaves my lips soft.
- it has nice citrus fragrance, just like other Tony Moly Ferment Snail products. This can be a con to those who prefer scentless products.
- a little goes a long way.
- it’s not the type of balm that makes me look like I’ve eaten so much oily food. Lips just look healthy and soft.
- despite the pot packaging, it’s not messy to apply. It’s made of clear solid gel, which is why I initially thought I’m not getting any product when I dipped my finger for the first time. Note that it’s not really made like petroleum jelly’s consistency, making it more economical.
I wish Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment…
- comes in a different packaging. Pots can be unhygienic. Although Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment is also available in stick. The stick has SPF 13, but I chose the one on pot since the SA said it’s more potent.
Tips on Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment
- Make sure you have clean hands before dipping your finger in the pot. When using a lip brush, make sure it’s clean as well to prevent bacteria build up.
- I prefer using Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment at night for soft and moisturized lips the next day.
- Before applying lipstick, don’t forget to prep lips by using Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment. Let the lip treatment stay for about 5-10 minutes. Then to prevent your lipstick from sliding off, pat with clean tissue paper before applying your favorite lipstick.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Verdict
Overall, I like how Tony Moly Ferment Snail Lip Treatment instantly relieves my very dry lips. I also love how it makes my lips really soft when I leave the lip treatment overnight. Some may find it expensive at first glance (PHP 478), but it’s very economical because of its consistency. It can last for more than 6 months!