For someone who loves sleeping late, a brightening concealer is my best friend. Happy Skin recently released a new concealer with a wand. Let’s not confuse this with their Eye Need A Miracle since it is a totally different product. What’s the difference? Which one is better? Here’s my Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer review:
Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer Product Information
This concealer wand illuminates dull, tired-looking eyes, thanks to the brightening complex of Tangerine Peel Extract. Its texture-refining properties help smoothen skin-allowing light to reflect and give it luminescence-and help make skin brighter in appearance.
I love Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer because…
- it can really brighten the eye area. See my tips below how.
- it doesn’t crease or settle in between lines – when set properly.
- it doesn’t cake.
- it has great coverage for dark under eye circles or even redness around the nose area.
- despite the thick texture, it glides on nicely and blends easily.
- it doesn’t dry out my under eye area.
I wish Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer…
- comes in more shades. Light Beige is still a little bit dark for my skin tone.
left: medium; right: light beige
Tips on Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer
- If you have dry skin, make sure to moisturize the eye area first.
- Because of its thicker texture, I prefer applying 2-3 dots on the under eye area, then blend with my ring finger.
- I like to “bake” the concealer to make it longer lasting and for a brighter effect. I just apply loose powder and let it stay for a few minutes before dusting.
- If you set the concealer with light powder and it starts to crease after a few hours, just use your ring finger to blend the product again.
Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer Verdict
I personally like the coverage of Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer better than Happy Skin Eye Need A Miracle. With its thicker texture, a little goes a long way. The name says it all – Bye Bye, Blues, and it does a great job in brightening. It can also be used to cancel out redness around my nose area. My only concern is that it doesn’t really match my fair skintone. Overall, it’s a great everyday concealer for PHP 899.
left (facing the computer): with concealer; right (facing the computer): w/o concealer
both with concealer
Happy Skin Bye Bye Blues Brightening Concealer is available in all Happy Skin counters.