“Revitalizing Hydrating” can sound thick and heavy in terms of consistency, right? But since it is La Mer, of course, it is worth the try! It took me a while to review this new La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum as I really wanted to try it both in our hot and humid weather and in a colder place. How is it different from other serums? Is it worth it? Read on my La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Review below.
La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Product Information
This deeply replenishing serum awakens vitality one drop at a time, flooding skin with sea-sourced actives and the healing energies of our Miracle Broth™ Tiny micro-droplets of The Deep Hydration Ferment—with an interactive blend of green, brown and red algae—are designed to penetrate rapidly, revitalizing deep within skin’s surface. With 8x the immediate effects of a humidifier, this refreshing serum creates a haven of all-day hydration. Lime Tea Concentrate—a powerful antioxidant—protects against the elements, allowing skin to thrive, Cells plump and lines are visibly softened as natural repair is energized. Skin becomes visibly radiant, youthful. Full of vibrant life.
I love La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum because…
- it has pump packaging with translucent bottle. The good thing about pump is that there’s no need to keep on re-opening the bottle, which could affect the stability of the ingredients. As for the translucent bottle, if you’ve been reading my reviews, I really appreciate packaging wherein I can easily see how much product is left.
- it is very lightweight– which is quite surprising for a hydrating serum. It’s perfect to use even in hot and humid weather.
- a little goes a long way! The texture is a bit runny and gel-like.
- it’s easily absorbed by the skin.
- there’s no sticky or greasy feeling.
- it’s great for all skin types.
- it does not make my skin oilier. Note that I have oily skin.
- it leaves the skin radiant and feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
- it works well as a makeup base too.
I wish La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum…
- has lighter scent. Although the fragrance isn’t too bad, it can be a downside to those who are sensitive to scent. The good thing about it though is that it disappears quickly once massaged on the face.
Tips on La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum
- Apply on cleansed and toned face, before moisturizer.
- 1 pump is just enough for the entire face and neck.
- When layering skin care, make sure the product is already fully absorbed by the skin, before applying the next product. Wait for about a minute or two.
- Seal the serum with facial oil or moisturizer after.
- Use day and night.
La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Verdict
La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum is probably the lightest hydrating serum I’ve tried to date! It’s definitely perfect for my oily skin and the hot and humid weather. But don’t get me wrong as it works well on dry to normal skin and cold weather too. It leaves skin hydrated and revitalized with that healthy glow.
If you’re willing to spend for a hydrating serum, I highly recommend La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum