I love wearing lipgloss as is or on top of my lipstick. It can make the lips more lush-cious and dramatic. That’s why when I received Revlon’s new ColorBurst Lipgloss, I excitedly put it to the test right away. 🙂
Revlon promises lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5x more shine than patent leather.
Lush Angel’s verdict:
I love it because…
- it can last for about 3 hours, without eating or drinking.
- it’s pigmented enough, with a bit of shimmer.
- the plush applicator makes the product easy to apply, even in between those lines and corners.
- it’s not sticky at all (something very important for me when it comes to glosses).
- it definitely feels light (doesn’t feel like my lips are covered with plastic).
- it has lovely packaging. The details of the cap doesn’t look cheap. The transparent bottle makes it easier to see how much product is left.
- it’s quite moisturizing. It doesn’t dry my lips. As a personal choice, it’s always better to apply lip balm underneath.
- it has nice carmel-like scent (although, some may not like this).
- there are 15 gorgeous shades to choose from.
- it has more staying power since it disappears in an instant when I eat or drink.
For only PHP 575, Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss is definitely worth every cent. It can be used by itself if you simply want a natural gloss on your lips. As for me, I always prefer to put on a lip liner or lipstick underneath these Revlon ColorBurst Lipglosses for a more dramatic and fuller-looking lips.
Revlon ColorBurst Lipglosses
022 Sunset Peach
010 Hot Pink
when worn as is…
022 Sunset Peach: nude-like gloss with gold sparkle
This color is very versatile. It’s perfect for nude or day make-up, or even for night with those statement eyes!
010 Hot Pink: bright pink with shimmer
It’s a perfect color for statement lips. Pink is a nice alternative for those who are not comfortable wearing red hot lipsticks.