It’s always nice to know that anti-aging properties are not only found in skincare products. Now, it’s infused in makeup and even more good news, at affordable prices. Today, I’m reviewing Revlon’s Age Defying Concealer. I really got excited when I received this tube. I’ve tried Revlon PhotoReady Concealer and I was really satisfied with it. Let’s see if Revlon Age Defying Concealer works the same. 🙂
- Targets undereye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles
- Won’t settle into skin creases
- Hydrates and brightens for a revitalized look
- Use with Cream Makeup for the ultimate protection against the signs of aging.
I love it because…
- it has nice transparent packaging. I can easily see if I’m running out of product.
- it comes with a sponge tip applicator for easy application. I prefer not using the sponge directly on my face though for sanitation purposes. I place the product at the back of my hand instead.
- it’s very creamy .
- it brightens up the under eye area.
- it’s easy to blend.
- it has buildable coverage- light to medium.
- it’s moisturizing. It doesn’t dry the under eye area.
- it can also cover redness around the nose or other light blemishes.
- a little goes a long way. Just 2 to 3 small dots are enough to cover dark circles.
- I don’t need to retouch. When set properly, it stays the whole day, even with my oily skin.
- it doesn’t settle in between lines.
- it’s great for all skin types.
- it comes in different shades- light pale, light medium, medium, and medium deep.
- nothing! Amazing product for a drugstore brand!
- For those with dry skin, moisturize first before applying any makeup.
- Don’t use the sponge applicator directly on the face if you’re sharing the product. Place product at the back of your clean hand or on a mixing plate.
- Gently dab product under the eye with your ring finger. You can also use a concealer brush or sponge to blend.
- Remember to start with small amount of product and slowly build up coverage if needed.
- Set concealer with powder by either rolling the brush or patting the powder puff.
For a drugstore brand, Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer is really amazing! Although I can’t vouch for its anti-aging properties as I didn’t see obvious results, it does its job as a concealer. It can cover dark circles, redness, and light blemishes. I really appreciate how it doesn’t dry my under eye area, which is usually my problem.
I recommend Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer to those who need light to medium coverage and non-drying concealer. It’s also for those who are looking for cosmetics with anti-aging benefits.
Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer applied under the eye