If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter (@lush_angel), and Instagram (@lush_angel), I shared my excitement when a magical bottle arrived my house. It has been the talk among top beauty experts and publications all over the world that even the UK press rave about them! It’s Avon’s fastest wrinkle fighter ever- Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector. Sorry, it took a while to release a review as I really take time to test each product I receive. I try to use them as is, not together with other products, for a more accurate review. Anyway, what makes Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector unique? Okay, hear this- It’s a wrinkle cream touted to wipe out the need for cosmetic surgery! It has Amino Fill 33 (A-F33), a patented formula engineered to deactivate collagen clocking and help release untapped collagen. It is said o spark collagen production in just 72 hours, resulting to the improvement in the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, thus leading to younger-looking skin. I’m getting you excited, I’m sure! I won’t keep you waiting anymore, here’s my review.
Experience younger-looking skin in as little as 7 days with the global beauty brand’s fastest wrinkle fighter and biggest beauty breakthrough to date: a Nobel Prize-winning anti aging formula exclusive to Avon.
ANEW Clinical Pro Line Corrector, featuring patented A-F33 technology from Avon, is a revolutionary skincare serum featuring a whole new approach to anti-aging that promises up to 50% improvement in the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles*.
ANEW Clinical Pro Line Corrector provides the following dramatic results:
IN 7 DAYS:
The look of fine lines and deep wrinkles begins to fade*.
IN 2 WEEKS:
100% improvement in fine wrinkles*.
IN 11 WEEKS:
33% improvement in deep wrinkles*, and up to 50% overall improvement in the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles*.
*Based on a dermatologist-supervised clinical study after 11 weeks.
I love it because…
- the serum is in a pump container, which is more sanitary. No need to dip fingers in a jar/ pot.
- it doesn’t sting.
- it didn’t cause me breakouts, irritations, or allergic reactions.
- it’s easily absorbed by my skin.
- it doesn’t feel heavy.
- one pump is enough for my entire face.
- it has Amino Fill 33 (A-F33) technology, a clinically engineered formula patented by Avon. It’s the magic ingredient that promises to intercept collagen blockers, at the same time release untapped collagen.
- it’s easy to purchase in stores. A lot of people are used to buying in malls/ boutiques, but like any Avon products, Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector is available through Avon representatives.
- it’s easy to know if I’m running out of product. Since it’s not in a transparent bottle, it’s hard to gauge how much product is left.
- it doesn’t have the tendency to be greasy. This only happens when applied too much, like with any other creams. Those who have very oily skin may feel greasy too after an hour or so. See tips below how to deal with this.
- it’s cheaper. A 30g bottle is priced at PHP 1,999. Although with its promising benefits and not having to need for a cosmetic surgery, this is definitely a power pack bottle that’s totally worth it!!!
- Use it day and night on clean face and neck avoiding the eye area.
- For those with very oily face, I suggest using it at night only as you may oil up during the day.
- Those with combination or oily skin can use it during the day. Just use an oil control primer or makeup on top.
- Apply a small amount only, using too much can be greasy.
- Apply moisturizer after.
I honestly don’t have much wrinkle problem, but it doesn’t mean I do not need anti-aging skincare. In fact, as I age (and I refuse to divulge my age… LOL!), I feel the need for more and more anti-aging products. Sadly, not all anti-aging products can work for my oily skin. It can feel too heavy. Plus, I end up breaking out as anti-aging creams are mostly rich and thick. Surprisingly, for a wrinkle cream that’s powerful enough to wipe out the need for cosmetic surgery, I didn’t had any of these problems. I totally love its texture! It works so well for my oily skin, even when I apply both day and night. I can get a bit more oily during the day, but it’s manageable. It’s not a very thick serum, so a good oil-control makeup on top can help lessen my oiliness. I couldn’t vouch that it can actually improve wrinkles because again, I currently do not have that problem, which I’m very thankful. I guess Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector won’t be raved by top beauty experts and publication in UK if it’s nothing. It may be that magical to get praises from them. Lastly, having to claim that it’s a wrinkle cream touted to wipe out the need for cosmetic surgery, spending PHP 1,999 (about USD 48) is definitely worth it!
Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector is available exclusively through Avon representatives.