One of Make Up Factory’s star products is the Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer. Today, I’m sharing my review on this promising concealer.
Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer Product Information
Imbued with light reflecting particles, this best-selling concealer comes with a built-in brush applicator. Great for blemishes, the lightweight product also conceals redness and dark circles. Swept across strategic facial points, it provides a fresh, dewy glow.
I love Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer because…
- it brightens up my under eyes in an instant. Sleepless nights won’t be noticeable at all!
- it’s lightweight.
- it’s fast absorbing.
- it’s multi-purpose. It can be used for the under eye area, light blemishes, and redness. It can also be used as a highlighter.
- it’s quite long lasting.
- it keeps the under eye area hydrated.
- it’s buildable.
- it’s fragrance-free.
- it can be blended easily.
I wish Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer…
- is in a different packaging. Although it’s great to have a built-in brush for quick application, I prefer concealers in tubes for sanitation purposes, especially when using on clients. It’s quite hard to control the product coming out too. I almost always end up with too much concealer on the brush.
- has more coverage. It doesn’t cover medium to dark blemishes. This may also be not enough for those with really dark circles.
- is cheaper. It’s priced at PHP 1,180 (about USD 27) for 2.5ml.
Tips on Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer
- For those with dry under eye area, moisturize first.
- If you’re sharing the concealer, use another brush to get the product.
- Set concealer with powder to avoid creasing and to make it last.
Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer Verdict
Concealer is my best friend when I lack sleep. I really love how Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer can brighten up my under eye area in an instant. It has light to medium coverage so this might not be enough to those with really dark circles. It doesn’t completely cover blemishes too. I mainly use it on my under eyes and on the redness around my nose area.
I recommend Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer to those with not so dark under eye area.
Take for example the small mole at the center of the photo below…
With Make Up Factory’s Light Reflecting Concealer, it has lightened a bit but it wasn’t completely covered.
Here’s my under eye without concealer…
With Make Up Factory Light Reflecting Concealer, it has lightened and brightened.
Make Up Factory is available at Bonifacio High Street and SM Aura.
Follow them on Facebook (Make Up Factory Philippines) and Twitter (@makeupfactoryph) to be updated on latest merchandise and promos.