Last week, I introduced the ISkin Transformation Kit. As promised, I will be documenting my observations and results every week for one month to see its effect on my skin.
I’ve been using the ISkin Transformation Kit for a week now. I make sure to religiously follow the dermatologist’s instructions regarding my regimen: Deep Cleanser, Balancing Toner and Radiance for day and night, Skin Smoother and Sunshield for day, and a mixture of Renew and Cellular Repair Complex Forte with a ratio of 1 is to 0.5 every night.
- I was warned by the dermatologists that my skin might be a bit red during the first phase. Luckily, I didn’t experience any redness at all. This is because my previous skincare already had Tretinoin in it, so my skin is used to this chemical.
- There’s very minimal flaking on my forehead.
- The dermatologist advised me to avoid application of Renew and Cellular Repair Complex Forte on the sides of my nose since I usually get dry and flaky skin on that area. I noticed that the skin around my nose is less dry now, which is usually not the case even if I don’t apply any peeling cream.
- I noticed my skin is a bit oilier, especially when I don’t wear makeup.
- I have less blackheads on my nose.
- I usually breakout a few days before my period. It was so timing that when I started using ISkin, I got my period towards the end of the week. Surprisingly, my pimples were controlled. I usually get 1 or 2 quite big pimple/s, but I didn’t get any this time. I only have a few small ones on my forehead.
Here are some of my “before using ISkin” and “after 1 week of using ISkin” photos:
after 1 week
before: right cheek
after: right cheek
notice that the acne marks lightened…
before: left cheek
after: left cheek
To know more about ISkin, visit my previous post- ISkin Transformation Kit from ISkin New York.