Whenever I get asked what’s my beauty secret, I would always answer- I never sleep with makeup on. No matter how tired or wasted I am, I need to wash and clean my face thoroughly. Here’s a review of a makeup remover from a Korean brand. Let’s see if Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream is as good as what I usually use. 😉
Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream Product Information
Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream efficiently cleanses and refines pores without irritating the skin. Infused with plant extracts and Vitamin C, it enriches the skin making it supple and elastic. This product protects the skin from skin problems, sloughs off dead skin and removes any make-up residue.
I love Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream because…
- it easily removes non-waterproof makeup.
- it leaves my skin soft and smooth.
- it doesn’t dry my skin.
- it didn’t cause me breakouts, allergic reactions or irritations.
- it has very gently scent.
- it’s affordable at PHP 300+ for 100g.
I wish Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream…
- has better packaging. The cream has thin formula so too much product comes out of the tube most of the time. The cream just keeps on going out resulting to product wastage.
- it can remove waterproof mascara and liner.
Tips on Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream
- Pour small amount and evenly massage on skin.
- Remove cream by wiping it off with tissue or washing it with lukewarm water. I personally prefer wiping it off with facial tissue and then washing my face with my favorite facial cleanser.
- For waterproof makeup like mascara and eyeliner, use oil-based makeup remover.
- Discontinue use if you experience any itchiness or irritations.
Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream Verdict
Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream is a good alternative to my most trusted Pond’s Cold Cream. For days when I have heavier or waterproof makeup on, I still go for my cleansing oils- Shu Uemura and Bobbi Brown. For light makeup days, like bb cream or just powder foundation, I’m very much satisfied with Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream. It leaves my skin clean and makeup-free, without drying. In fact, skin feels really soft after rinsing with water. The only downside is its tube packaging which can be really messy. I suggest transferring the cream to another bottle container to avoid product wastage.
I recommend Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream to those looking for an affordable makeup remover. It’s for light makeup users.
Hayan Cosmetics is available at Star Mall Edsa, Mandaluyong, SM South Mall, SM Masinag, SM San Lazaro, SM Sta.Rosa, SM San Pablo, SM Rosario, Victory Mall Caloocan, Victory Mall Antipolo, Star Mall Alabang, GMall Davao City, and Fairview Center Mall.