Summer is fast approaching, which means I’ll be hitting the beach again soon!!! Yiha! 😀 This also means I’m starting to collect sunblocks again. Haha! Take note, I’m not afraid of the sun. In fact, I love getting some tan. I just want my skin protected from the harmful rays of Mr. Sun. Recently, I came across with a new and upcoming product of ZA Cosmetics, which I’d like to share with you. Also, our friends from ZA would like to announce some good news!!!
ZA True White line is launching a new product here in the Philippines, ZA True White Power Block UV.
ZA True White Power Block Benefits:
- It has SPF40, PA+++.
- It can be used both for face and body. It can be used for outdoor activities or for daily use.
- It is resistant to water, perspiration and sebum.
- It has Vitamin E, which helps in enhancing skin’s resistance and metabolism to prevent roughening.
- It has minerals (Magnesium/Calcium) which enhances the skin’s protective barrier to keep skin looking healthy.
- It blends effortlessly over face and body without stickiness.
- It doesn’t clog pores and it is allergy-tested by dermatologist.
It has been part of my routine to apply sunblock on my face everyday- even when I’m at home. Sunblock is said to be the best anti-ageing product as it can protect skin from UV rays- thus avoiding dark spots and freckles. How about you? Do you also apply sunblock everyday? 😉
Now for the good news… Starting tomorrow, February 1 until 28, 2014, you can get ZA True White Power Block UV for FREE if you buy both True White Cleansing Foam (PHP 245) and True White Prizmiser (PHP 545). You’re total shell out would only be PHP 790. Original price of ZA True White Power Block UV is PHP 495, so that’s a lot of savings!
They’re also having an online contest on their Facebook page (ZACosmeticsPH). 😀