I’m obsessed with eye creams – and I think anything with Snail Secretion Filtrate ingredient. It’s quite obvious with the number of Ferment Snail products I reviewed for the past months. I’m just very curious on what it can do to my skin. Today, I’m sharing my thoughts on an eye cream with Snail Secretion Filtrate in it. Here’s my Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream review.
Product Information on Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream
Nourishing eye gel cream formulated with Snail Secretion Filtrate and Niacinamide promotes skin brightening and softening efficacies
I love Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream because…
- of its packaging- no need to dip fingers into a jar.
- it didn’t cause my skin irritations or allergies.
- it has gel-like texture.
- it doesn’t feel thick or heavy.
- it moisturizes/nourishes my eye area in an instant.
- it’s non-greasy.
- it’s easily absorbed by the skin.
- it can be used under makeup. My concealer doesn’t cake or slide.
I wish Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream
- is cheaper. It’s quite expensive (price is PHP 2,248 for 25ml) compared to other eye creams available in Etude House.
- doesn’t have any fragrance. It actually smells nice, but I’d rather use scentless products for my eye area.
Tips on Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream
- Apply small amount around eyes using your ring finger.
- It can be used on other areas other than eyes.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream Verdict
If you’re not into heavy and thick eye creams, this is for you. The gel-like texture of this eye cream feels very light and refreshing. It instantly brightens, moisturizes, and softens the skin around the eye area.
goes on clear
moisturizes and brightens skin in an instant
By the way, Etude House is having its biggest beauty blowout this year! All items are on sale with up to 50% discount until July 3, 2016! And yes, Etude House Darling Repairing Eye Cream is part of the sale (20% off)!