As I always say, never ever sleep with makeup on. It’s one skin care tip I live by ever since I started putting on makeup. But of course, there are days when you simply don’t have the energy to do so. There are moments when you just want to tuck yourself under a blanket as soon as you get home. This is when makeup remover wipes come in handy. If you really can’t push yourself to the washroom, at least remove all traces of dirt and makeup on your face – even while laying down on the bed. Wipes are also my best friend when travelling. I leave my bottle of makeup remover and go for facial wipes instead. This is why I’m always on the lookout for really good makeup remover wipes – one that can thoroughly remove dirt and even heavy-duty makeup. Recently, I got this new product from Clinique. It’s not your ordinary makeup remover wipes since each towelette is saturated with micellar water (known to melt away makeup instantly)! Ahhh… finally! BUT first, how effective is it? Read on my Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes Review below.
Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes Product Information
Saturated with gentle micellar cleansing liquid, these ready-to-go towelettes whisk away face and eye makeup without irritation—or the need for water. Perfect for gym, travel, or quick makeup changes.
I love Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes because…
- it’s perfect for travel – easy to tote anywhere versus regular makeup remover.
- it’s well-sealed upon purchase. Even the purple cover doesn’t open easily.
- it can thoroughly remove makeup. It melts foundation, heavy-duty lipstick, eye shadow, blush, eye liner, and brow products.
- it contains micellar solution!
- the size of one towelette is perfect for the whole face.
- it’s not sticky or greasy.
- it’s affordable! It can look expensive at first glance, but that’s PHP 900 for 50 towelettes (PHP 18 each).
- it didn’t cause skin irritations or allergies.
- it’s gentle enough to use even on the eye area.
- it suits all skin types.
I wish Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes…
- can easily take away waterproof mascara and eye liner. Well, these products are waterproof, so they’re really expected to stay put. But these can still be removed using Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelette. Read on my tip below.
Tips on Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes
- Don’t remove the foil completely. Open only half of it to prevent towelettes from drying up. Also, close the cover properly every after use.
- For waterproof makeup products, soak by holding the towelette on the area. Remove gently after a few minutes.
- One towelette is enough for the whole face.
- Best to still follow up with face wash after.
Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes Verdict
Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelette is the best makeup remover wipes I’ve tried to date. I’m so confident how it can thoroughly remove dirt and makeup that this is the only makeup remover I brought during my recent trip to Korea. I also like how my skin feels after – moisturized without feeling sticky. A lot of makeup remover wipes I’ve tried in the past felt sticky after sweeping across my face. I find Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes worth every cent!
I recommend Clinique Take The Day Off Micellar Cleansing Towelettes to those who are on-the-go: those who need to instantly remove makeup/dirt and feel fresh when travelling, in the gym, or simply for quick makeup changes.