After introducing you to the new Burt’s Bees Daisy White Brightening Collection, here’s another product from Burt’s Bees which I tried recently. As I would always say, never ever sleep without makeup on. But for those days you’re dead tired and you don’t have the energy to clean your face, facial wipes come in handy. You just have to make sure that your wipes can really remove makeup, dirt and oil. Can Burt’s Bees towelettes do the job? Here my Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract Review.
Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Product Information
Experience our best face wipes for all skin types. Remove make-up, cleanse and tone in one easy step. Infused with vitamin-rich White Tea, calming Cucumber plus soothing Aloe, pamper yourself with our make-up remover wipes. Thanks to our handy natural facial cleansing towelettes you can give your skin the care it needs no matter where you are.
- Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing
- Formulated with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- FSC Certified, natural fabric
I love Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes because…
- it’s very handy. For short trips, I opt to use this than bring a bottle of cleansing oil to remove my makeup.
- it has a relaxing scent.
- it’s easy to remove all kinds of makeup, as long as it’s not waterproof or water-resistant.
- the wipes are durable. They don’t tear easily.
- I only need one towel for my entire face.
- once you remove from the packet, it stays wet for a couple of minutes. It doesn’t evaporate easily.
- just like other Burt’s Bees products, it uses natural ingredients.
- it leaves the skin soft and smooth, not sticky.
- it doesn’t leave my skin dry.
I wish Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes…
- is cheaper. A pack with 30 towelettes is priced at PHP 450 (about USD 10) at Beauty Bar.
- doesn’t sting. I can feel a slight tingling sensation on my cheeks.
- has a non-scented version. Although I love its relaxing scent, some may find it too strong.
Tips on Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- Store in cool place.
- Fold the towelette into sections. Use one side to remove face makeup, the second side for the eyes, the third side for the lips, and another side for whatever’s left on your face.
- Make sure to seal the sticker properly so that the towelettes won’t dry up.
- If you use a facial cleansing wipe to remove makeup before going to bed, I still recommend to cleanse, tone and moisturize your face after.
Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes Verdict
I normally use cleansing oil or Pond’s cold cream to remove makeup. But for those days when I’m really tired or when I go on short trips, I use facial wipes. I really love Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes because, unlike drugstore facial wipes, this is really durable. Plus, I only need one towel for my entire face even if I have tons of makeup on. Of course, it doesn’t really remove waterproof eye liner or mascara so I make sure to use an eye makeup remover when needed. The real setbacks for me are the price and the slight burning sensation. Not all experience this tingling sensation. I’ve been using tretinoin for the past weeks, making my face really sensitive, which is probably the cause of the sting. If my skin isn’t sensitive, I wouldn’t mind splurging on Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes. But of course, if you’re on a budget, there are drugstore facial wipes that you can consider.
Burt’s Bees is available in the Philippines at Beauty Bar stores. For instant updates, follow them on Facebook (BurtsBeesPH), Instagram and Twitter (@burtsbeesph)