Finally, after the long wait, K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara is here! A brow mascara is one makeup I can’t live without, especially now that I have light-colored hair. I have really dark eyebrows so I prefer using a brow mascara to at least match my hair color. Also, it’s one way to soften the look of your brows, even if you have dark-colored hair. Is it worth the wait? Read on my K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara Review.
K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara Product Information
Complete your eyebrow makeover and have softer looking eyebrows with this eyebrow mascara!
I love K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara because…
- it has a unique brush, similar to a toothbrush.
- it doesn’t clump the hair strands.
- it comes in light shade, perfect for those with really light/ blonde hair.
- the Natural Brown 102 shade looks great on both dark and light- colored hair.
- it can last the whole day.
- it doesn’t look flakey or powdery.
- it’s smudgeproof and water-resistant.
- it can easily be removed with soap and water.
- it’s quite affordable at PHP 595.
I wish K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara…
- is fast to use. Don’t get me wrong, it’s easy to use. It just takes a little bit more time to coat the strands because of the small brush applicator.
- Light Brown 101 can be used as is. For those with really dark brow strands, like I do, I find it quite difficult to make this shade look natural on me even if I have light (almost blonde) hair. I need to use a brow powder or a pencil first to fill in the gaps before using the Light Brown shade.
- is available in more shades. It’s only available in Light Brown 101 and Natural Brown 102.
Tips on K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara
- Clean excess product on your applicator using tissue.
- If you like to use the Light Brown 101 shade but you have dark eyebrows, use an brow pencil or powder first to fill in the gaps. This can help in making the brows look more natural.
- If you’re in a hurry, you can use a disposable mascara wand as an applicator.
- If you’re using the Natural Brown 102 shade, you can use it as is- even without filling in the gaps of your brows.
- For a more defined brow shape, use a brow pencil or powder.
K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara Verdict
If you’re used to other brow mascaras, you might take awhile in applying K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara because of its tiny brush head. The good thing about the brush though is it doesn’t clump the hair strands. Don’t worry, application becomes quick and easy once you get the hang of it. I love that K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara can last all day, without looking flakey or powdery. There is limited shade selection though. I recommend K-Palette Eyebrow Mascara in Light Brown only if you have really light hair. If you’re unsure what shade to get, the safest way to go is the Natural Brown. It goes well with most hair colors.
left: Light Brown 101; right: Natural Brown 102
used Natural Brown 102 only- no other eyebrow products used
K-Palette is available in the Philippines at Beauty Bar stores and Rustan’s Makati and Shangri-La.
To get updates from K-Palette Philippines, add them up on Facebook (K-Palette Philippines) and follow them on Twitter and Instagram (@Kpalette_PH).