The wait is almost over for the fashionistas as Alexander Wang x H&M collaboration will be in the Philippines soon. Yes, gone are the days when we have to go abroad or pay a premium price whenever H&M collaborates with a designer. It’s finally here! But don’t expect to own a piece that easily. Just like in other countries, I can already forsee the line outside the H&M store. Well, we’ll see this Thursday, November 6, 2014, as Alexander Wang x H&M collection will be released already! Sharing with you all some of my picks with prices.
P.S. Check out some reminders at the end of this post as they have some mechanics on buying the Alexander Wang x H&M Collection. Told yah, it’s a much-awaited collection! 😉
Alexander Wang x H&M Women’s Collection
Alexander Wang x H&M for women captures the speed of the city, mixing sports and performance for everyday life. Technical details and fabrics provide both function and fashion in Wang’s versatile, first-ever performance-wear wardrobe. The women’s collection includes 38 exclusively designed garments, as well as accessories and playful takes on everyday objects. The result is a collection to be worn on the street, at the gym, at the club – in the way women live their lives today.
Alexander Wang x H&M Men’s Collection
The Alexander Wang x H&M menswear collection creates an urban wardrobe with the features and functionality of performance wear. The collection comprises 23 newly developed garments, plus accessories and a line of everyday objects, all infused with novelty and wit.
Alexander Wang x H&M will be available in 250 stores worldwide including the newly opened Philippine flagship store at SM Megamall from November 6th, 2014 as well as online.
BUT WAIT! Unfortunately, you can’t just hoard or stay inside the store forever. Because H&M also anticipates that the fashionistas will line up for this collection, here are some reminders for November 6:
- Colour codes shall be provided on site (the colour codes determines your shopping hours/group)
- 10 minutes allotted shopping time per group in the Alexander Wang X H&M collection area, other areas of the store will also be open during that time
- Each customer is limited to purchase 2 pieces/product/per color
- Your place in line does not guarantee availability of any items from the Alexander Wang X H&M collection
- Return policy: there is a strict 3 days return/exchange policy, no refunds or exchanges will be given after this time. Items must be in perfect condition and please bring your receipt. Accessories and undergarments are not refundable for hygiene reasons. Items that are not the correct size may be exchanged but cannot be replaced with a different item.
- No substitution in line is allowed. Actual customer should be in line.
- Hashtag: #ALEXANDERWANGXHM
- The first 10 customers on November 6 will also receive a special commemorative book called The First 10 Years. The book celebrates the first 10 years of iconic designer collabs at H&M (Alexander Wang is the 10th). This limited edition book contains the whole history behind each collaboration to date. The book will be sold in select markets with 25% of the cover price going to UNICEF for their work against child marriage. Unfortunately, it will not be sold in the Philippines.