I usually apply makeup in the car, which is why I always have a bottle of liquid foundation with me. Obviously, it’s not handy. It’s heavy. It takes up too much space that I can barely zip my makeup kit. It can be messy since I need to pump the liquid foundation at the back of my hand. It is prone to spillage. So just imagine my joy when I heard that Estee Lauder came up with a genius solution – a liquid foundation in a compact! But is it as good as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Foundation? Read on my Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Review below.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Product Information
Dewy. Luminous. Hydrating. Liquid makeup in an innovative, spill-proof compact. Gives you 8-hour wear at the push of a button.
Enriched with an intense tri-moisture complex, this makeup is a different formula than our original Double Wear Stay-in-Place liquid foundation. It leaves skin looking dewy, luminous, smooth and natural.
Press the button for your custom look—once for a light touch, twice for more coverage.
Take it everywhere. In shades for all skintones.
I love Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go because…
- it’s a liquid foundation in a compact! It means I can bring a liquid foundation inside my purse- without spilling. It’s perfect for travel or for toting around.
- like most compacts, it comes with a mirror and a sponge. Great for touch ups.
- it has light to medium coverage. This can be a downside to those who like the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Foundation’s heavier coverage.
- skin looks healthy with its dewy finish. It looks like real skin.
- it comes in various shades.
- it’s long-wearing. I need to blot every 2-3 hours though since I have oily skin.
- it doesn’t settle on dry areas.
- it’s hydrating – perfect for those with dry – combination skin.
I wish Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go…
- can dispense the right amount of product I need. It’s impossible to release a tiny bit of foundation, which I need most of the time for spot concealing. One light push of the button is good for one area or even the entire face.
- has a way for me to know if I’m running out of product.
- can control oil.
Tips on Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go
- When using for the first time, peel off sticker on the compact base. Press the button several times until the foundation starts to come out.
- Don’t forget to wash the sponge before using it for the first time.
- Just press button to release makeup. For sheer coverage, one press is enough.
- When applying on the face, you can use your finger or the sponge.
- To keep the compact base sanitized, clean with tissue every after use to keep it free from any product residue.
- For those with oily skin, use a good oil control primer and set with loose powder.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Verdict
I would definitely recommend Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go. Even though it’s more for dry to combination skin because of its hydrating formula, for someone who have oily skin, I like how my skin looks healthy and glowing whenever I use it. I just make sure to use a good oil-control primer and to set with loose powder. If you’re also looking for a lighter version of the Double Wear Liquid Foundation, then this might be for you. Last but not the least, who wouldn’t love the portability of a liquid foundation? It’s made for women on the go, like me!
Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go in Sand
Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go all over the face without concealer or powder on top
Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go is priced at PHP 2,690 and is available in all Estee Lauder stores in the Philippines.