We’ve been seeing those hair brush-like face brushes for a while now. The first time I tried one, I was impressed how it creates a flawless finish. Let’s just say, it’s a game changer when it comes to makeup application. When I saw that Etude House released their own version, I knew I had to try it. Here’s my Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin review to know if it is worth it!
Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin Product Information
Skin brush that helps easily smooth fluid foundation over the skin for a flawless finish.
I love Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin because…
- bristles are dense and very soft to touch, even after several washing.
- it doesn’t bleed.
- it creates a flawless, airbrush finish. It buffs and sheers foundation beautifully.
- hair doesn’t shed.
- it can be used to apply liquid, cream, and powder foundation.
- it comes in 2 head applicators – sponge and synthetic brush, that can easily be snapped on and off the wand.
- with its size, it can be used as a concealer and foundation brush.
- it’s affordable for a multi-purpose brush at Php 848.
I wish Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin…
- is available in a bigger size for faster application of foundation.
- has a handle with more sturdy feel. The handle is made of plastic which feels a little flimsy.
Tips on Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin
- I prefer placing my liquid or cream foundation onto the back of my hand and lightly dab the brush to get some product. For a light to medium coverage, buff the brush all over the face in a circular motion. For heavier coverage, lightly press the brush against the skin.
- When using the brush head to apply powder foundation, just buff the brush for a seamless finish.
- I use the sponge head as a finishing touch by pressing it against the skin for a smooth finish.
Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin Verdict
Although I find it time consuming because the brush head is a little too small for foundation application, I find it worth it as it creates a flawless, smooth, airbrush finish.