After the BBs, CCs, and other double-letter creams in the market, now comes the SS Crème of Happy Skin. It’s actually one of the first products introduced by the brand when they first launched. I haven’t really had the chance to try it out until recently. Here’s my Happy Skin SS Creme Review.
Happy Skin SS Crème Product Information
This silicone free foundation does not clog pores and is infused with world-famous Japanese Cherry Blossom extract and hyaluronic acid to plump up & smooth out skin. It has a lightweight formula that starts with a silky cream, and then dries into a beautiful, ultra-fine powder finish. It also provides protection with its healthy levels of SPF 20 PA++. Suitable for all skin types including very sensitive skin. It’s amazingly gentle on the skin and can be removed with just a simple facial wash.
I love Happy Skin SS Crème because…
- it’s silicone-free.
- it has SPF 20 PA++.
- it has light and runny texture, which glides smoothly on skin.
- it has buildable coverage from light to medium.
- it’s lightweight.
- it gives a natural and dewy finish.
- it can even out skin tone, even without concealer. For really dark blemishes though, concealer is still needed.
- it did not cause my skin irritations, allergic reactions, or breakouts.
- a little goes a long way.
I wish Happy Skin SS Crème…
- comes in more shades. It’s available in 2 shades: 01 Soft Beige and 02 Natural Beige.
- has better oil control
- is a little cheaper. Well, it looks quite pricey at PHP 1,199 for a 30ml tube, but as said earlier, you won’t need much for the entire face.
Tips on Happy Skin SS Crème
- I prefer using my fingers to apply Happy Skin SS Crème. For more coverage, use a foundation brush or sponge.
- Set with loose powder on top, especially if you have oily skin. If you need heavier coverage, you can set using powder foundation.
Happy Skin SS Crème Verdict
Why did I only discover this now?! Yup, for a light, breathable foundation, the coverage is excellent! I like how my skin looks flawless and healthy, yet still looks like second skin – my skin but better! One can’t detect any trace of foundation on my face when I’m wearing it. My only problem with it is I need to blot every now and then since I have very oily skin. Well, it is silicone-free, which means my skin can still breathe and my pores won’t get clogged! This is why I like using Happy Skin SS Crème on days I need to run errands or whenever I need to go around the metro but want my skin rest. I even use it on workout days sometimes!
I recommend Happy Skin SS Crème to those who are looking for silicone-free, lightweight with good coverage base/foundation. It’s also great even for those with sensitive skin!
02 Natural Beige swatch
I’m actually a 01 Soft Beige but they ran out of stock so I settled with 02 Natural Beige. It is a bit dark for my skin tone but it can easily be adjusted using powder.
Happy Skin SS Crème is available in all Happy Skin counters or at www.happyskincosmetics.com