It is the last week to buy Christmas gifts! I’m quite sure a lot of you are not even finish. To help you out, I’m doing a gift guide series.
Don’t you find it hard to think of gifts for men? I do! Today, I’m sharing my Christmas 2017 Gift Guide for Men. I hope this helps!
1. If you know someone who is a fan of NBA, why not surprise him with any merchandise from his favorite team? You can get him a shirt, jersey, hoodie, cap, or bag at any NBA store or their online shop (nbastore.com.ph). I suggest visiting the store though since I’m not sure how long is their shipping.
2. A lot of men can’t leave the house without spraying fragrance. A safe bet is Jo Malone since all their colognes are unisex. If you prefer stronger scents than the original Jo Malone, you can get him the Cologne Intense variant.
3. Thinking of giving good quality leather goods? The School of Satchel got you covered. The photo below is their messenger bag for men, which is around PHP 4,000. They also have laptop bags, wallets, and bag tags. You can check out my previous post about their products here: http://lushangel.com/2017/12/01/school-satchel-x-keep-cup/.
The School of Satchel is available in The Park Fashion Lifestyle in Shangri-la Mall or you can also order online theschoolofsatchel.com
4. As they say, the best gift you can give someone is the gift of time. Let’s take that literally and get your loved one a classic watch. If you are looking for a vintage watch, check out Henry London. It is available in SM department stores.
5. Most men have simple skincare regimen — that is soap and water. Why not share your love for beauty by teaching him the right skincare routine? Hey, men also age and they need good products too. Clinique has a line for men. Although I believe that most (if not all) skincare products can be used by both men and women, some men are very particular with scent. A lot of products in the market can smell too feminine for their taste. So, why not gift a skincare set specifically made for men?
6. If you know someone who is into premium cognac, Rémy Martin is offering three of its finest products in a limited edition holiday gift set: Rémy Martin VSOP gift with two free Rémy Rock glasses, Rémy Martin Club with a free 30ml miniature Club bottle, and Remy Martin XO with two free XO Swirl Cognac glasses.
Rémy Martin holiday gift boxes from SM Supermarkets, Rustan’s Supermarkets, Robinson’s Supermarkets, Metro Retail Stores, S&R, Landers Superstore, Landmark, and other leading supermarkets nationwide.
7. Supplements will be very much appreciated by the gym rats. I promise. If you are not so sure what to get, the safest would be a tub of protein (just like what I have below). You can buy training supplements at a cheaper price at Muscle Shack. You can check their Instagram @muscleshackph or Facebook muscleshackph. Just make sure to inquire when you will receive your order if you need to have it before Christmas.
8. Of course, you can’t just drink supplements without training. Why not renew his gym membership? Or if he does not go to the gym, the more you need to push him to workout by enrolling him in a fitness club. Remember, it’s not all about the physique. It is more for his health.
This would be a nice gift idea for dads. For husbands or boyfriends, how about enrolling for the two of you so you can add a new and exciting activity in your daily routine? 😉
9. Feeling generous? Now is the time to get him the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus. Smart made sure that you can get these new phones without breaking the bank. They have great deals and offers to make the purchase easy on the pocket. You can read more about it here: http://lushangel.com/2017/11/13/how-to-get-great-deals-for-iphone-8-and-iphone-8-plus/
10. If he loves to eat, surprise him with a GIANT pizza — 36-inch to be exact — from Big Guys Pizza. I don’t think it can be carried by one person. In fact, when this huge pizza arrived in my place, I didn’t know how to move it. It is the biggest pizza I’ve seen so far. Best of all, it’s just PHP 1,488. Check out their Instagram @bigguyspizzaph
Gift ideas for the ladies up next! Stay tuned!