Because brow game should always be strong, here’s another brow product review! Estee Lauder recently launched the newest Brow Multi-Tasker. It has pencil, powder and spoolie in just one product! Here my in-depth Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker review:
Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker Product Information
Sculpt, shape and define your arches with this innovative 3-in-1 brow tool.
On one end, a unique triangular tip pencil fills and contours brows with a custom thin or thick stroke.
In the center, a sponge-tip applicator primed with brow powder creates fullness and depth.
Style and set your brow look with the spooled brush.
I love Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker because…
- it’s a 3-in-1 product. It has a pencil, powder, and brow spoolie.
- both pencil and powder have good color payoff.
- the powder or pencil doesn’t cause the hair strands to clump.
- I can use it alone – even without a brow mascara. I usually can’t live without a brow mascara because of my dark brow strands. The powder cling on to the strands, thus softening the look of my brows.
- it gives my brows that 3D effect. Brows looks more natural – not flat.
- it has triangular pencil tip, making it easier to shape and define brows.
- it’s longwearing!
- the powder adheres to the skin.
I wish Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker
- has creamier consistency for the pencil. See tips below how to deal with this.
Tips on Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker
- First, brush brow hairs up and out using the spoolie.
- Since the pencil is a little hard, warm product at the back of the hand.
- Make light, feather strokes along the brows using the angled pencil. Fill in any patchy spots using the pointed tip.
- Since I have with me a light shade of Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker, I also like using a darker shade of pencil or powder to fill in my brows. Then, I use Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker pencil in Blonde on the inner part of the brows and outline. To finish off the look, I set everything with the Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker powder applicator for added dimension.
- For a softer look or “smoky” effect, use the powder alone.
- Blend everything by using brushing the brows with the spoolie.
Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker Verdict
I recommend Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker to those who are willing to spend for an all-in-1 brow product. It’s so easy to use that even beginners can achieve that perfect and natural looking brows. It’s also for those who are always on-the-go, like me, since there’s no need to bring several brow products!
Estee Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker (PHP 1,600) is already available at Estee Lauder counters in the Philippines at Rustan’s Makati, Rustan’s Shangri-la, Rustan’s Alabang, Rustan’s Gateway, Rustan’s Cebu, SM Aura, SM Mall of Asia and Essenses Rockwell.