When a facial cleanser says “cream-to-oil”, it can be perceived to be ultimately hydrating. I actually do not own any facial cleanser in this formula since I have oily skin. But when I got this bottle of cleanser from the Three Part Harmony line of Origins, I thought it is worth the try. Read on my Origins Three Part Harmony Cleanser Review below.
Origins Three Part Harmony Cleanser Product Information
This luxurious cleanser transforms from a creamy milk to a lavish oil, then foams away impurities. Leaves skin feeling clean and comfortable. With Tazetta Lily Bulb and Myrtle it helps replenish and reveal a healthy vibrant glow. Skin looks full of life.
I love Origins Three Part Harmony Cleanser because…
- product is easy to dispense with its pump packaging. Also, since it’s in a transparent bottle, it’s easy to know how much product is left.
- a little goes a long way. A pump (or even half pump) is enough for the entire face.
- it doubles as a makeup remover for light makeup. See tips below how.
- it has a nice relaxing scent.
- I didn’t have any breakouts, allergic reaction, or irritations.
I wish Origins Three Part Harmony Cleanser…
- doesn’t dry out the face too much. My skin feels a bit tight after rinsing.
Tips on Origins Three Part Harmony Cleanser
- If you’re using it to remove light makeup, apply on dry skin and tissue off.
- As a facial wash, massage onto damp skin until light lather forms.
- Follow up with serum and moisturizer right after.
Origins Three Part Harmony Cleanser Verdict
Although there are a lot of things I love about this product, I’m not a fan of the tight and dry feeling after. This facial wash is meant to be used with a serum and a moisturizer right after. I’ve tried both the Origins Three Part Harmony serum and moisturizer and they are very hydrating, leaving skin moisturized the entire day. In fact, they are both great for normal to dry skin.
Origins Three Part Harmony Moisturizer
If you are looking for a cream to oil cleanser but not very hydrating, then this is for you.