Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer was such a big hit when it launched. This made me really excited when they released the new Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer. Could it be another best seller? It promises to erase the evidence of exhaustion in a single swipe as it instantly camouflages darkness and brightens up the eyes. Of course, I had to put it to the test! Here is my Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer review:
Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer Product Information
Cover dark circles in one step—this concentrated, highly-pigmented concealer visibly brightens stubborn under eye darkness and softens hollows and tired lines in an instant (no sleep required). With 12-hour wear.
I love Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer because…
- it comes in 15 shades to coordinate with Bobbi Brown foundations.
- it has a doe foot applicator for easy application.
- with its thick creamy texture, a little goes a long way.
- it doesn’t crease – even if I don’t set it with powder. See tips below how.
- it instantly brightens the eye area and softens the hollows of the eyes. It makes you appear you had good 8 hours of sleep.
- although it is full coverage, it is lightweight.
- it’s long lasting.
I wish Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer…
- is easier to blend. Since it has quite thick and sticky formula, there’s a little tugging when blending. But note that this is the reason why it is creaseless! See tips below for smoother blending.
Tips on Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer
- Prep the eye area using a hydrating eye cream. This is a trick for easier blending and lesser tugging! Also, to avoid creasing or caking, make sure the eye cream is fully absorbed by the skin before applying Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer.
- Using the tip of the doe foot applicator, dot Instant Full Cover Concealer under the eye and blend using your ring finger or sponge. Remember to TAP, TAP, TAP and not rub or glide when blending.
- For days when I really want to skip makeup but need a bit of coverage on the under eye area, I apply a very thin layer of concealer and skip setting powder.
- For full coverage, use the side of the doe foot applicator to swipe a generous amount under the eye forming an upside-down triangle. Blend with the sponge or ring finger. Set with loose powder. Baking can also make the under eye area brighter and smoother.
Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer Verdict
If you are a fan of Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer, then you will love this! Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer is like a melted version of the creamy concealer but lighter. I super love everything about it! I just could not see its full potential as I have the wrong shade, unfortunately. I have Warm Beige, which is a bit too dark for me. I believe I should be Sand, which is 2 shades lighter of Warm Beige. With proper blending though, I can see how it can instantly erase dark under eye circles. It really is like 8 hours of sleep in a swipe!
I recommend Bobbi Brown Instant Full Cover Concealer to those who are willing to spend for a full coverage, weightless concealer. It can appear a bit pricey at PHP 1,900 but it’s really worth it!