As promised in my previous post, I’m sharing my NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Review. It is NARS’ newest and first 16-hour foundation. How is the coverage? Does it look natural? How does it look on skin? Is it really long-wearing? All these answered below!
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Product Information
There’s longwear. And then there’s strongwear.
Introducing NARS’ first 16-hour foundation that stays turned on by the power of radiance. Untraceable. Unstoppable. Unlike anything else. Longwear is finally lightweight—and radiant. High coverage is now super natural. Its breathable, fade-resistant formula is infused with Raspberry, Apple, and Watermelon extracts to help smooth and improve the look of your skin instantly, and over time for full-powered radiance. It wears longer, stays stronger, and looks better with each hour. Specialized skin-matching technology ensures your truest match yet. Your future looks radiant with Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation.
Pros: NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
- It looks like skin – very natural even when applied heavily.
- It has buildable coverage – light to heavy.
- It comes in a lot of shades ranging from deep espresso to the fairest tones so you will definitely find a perfect match for your skin tone and undertone. NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation comes in 33 shades (23 shades in the Philippines).
- It is lightweight – as if I’m not wearing any makeup on.
- Skin looks glowing and radiant – perfect for those who are not into matte foundation.
- The pump packaging dispenses the right amount of product I need. Plus, it is in a glass bottle, making it easy to know if I’m about to run out of foundation.
Cons: NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
- It becomes patchy when skin starts to oil up. In my experience, the areas around my nose and chin becomes patchy after 5 hours.
- It has the tendency to settle on dry areas.
- Skin can look greasy after a few hours if you have oily skin.
Tips on NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
- Prep skin. If you have dry skin, make sure to moisturize well so the foundation won’t settle on dry areas. If you have oily skin, use a good primer that can control oil.
- Warm the foundation at the back of your hand first. Then, use your fingers to apply the foundation. Start application at the center of your face and blend outwards.
- For those with oily skin, you can also opt to use two kinds of foundation. Use a matte or semi-matte foundation on your t-zone, while apply NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation on the rest of your face.
- Set foundation with loose powder.
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Verdict
NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation feels light even if applied heavily. Skin looks naturally radiant. The range of shades is also amazing! You can definitely find a perfect match for your skin tone and undertone. Those with oily skin might not find it as long-wearing as promised though. In my case, it starts to fade around my nose and chin after 5 hours, but nothing a good powder foundation can fix. If I will have a long day or will attend a big event, I would prefer using a matte or semi-matte longwear foundation on my t-zone and apply this NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation on the rest of my face to achieve that naturally glowing skin.
I recommend NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation to those looking for a liquid foundation that can go on light to full coverage with radiant finish. It is more for those with normal skin type. Those with dry or oily skin can still use this foundation with proper skin prep (see my tips above).
My shade, Fiji, applied at the back of my hand.
Applied NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation all over my face. It looks natural and skin is radiant.
In the Philippines, NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation is priced at PHP 2,950 and is now available in Rustan’s Makati, Rutan’s Shangri-La, Rutan’s Gateway Mall, Rustan’s Alabang Town Center, and Rustan’s Cebu.