There are days that no matter how fully made up you are, you just look tired. You try to pat on more concealer, but it just doesn’t do anything. Agree? Have you tried lining your waterlines with a white or nude eye liner? It gives an instant brightening effect! Pixi Beauty has a product that promises radiant eyes. Read on my Pixi Eye Bright Liner Review.
Pixi Eye Bright Liner Product Information
This waterproof precision inner rim liner is designed to brighten the eyes and make the eye whites look whiter. Twist-up, non-sharpening precision point pen makes it easy to use and adds a brightening effect exactly where you want it. The nude flesh-toned colour enhances the whiteness of the eye white, giving the illusion of larger, more bright and awake eyes – your own little wakeup makeup secret! Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free. Suitable for the most sensitive eyes.
I love Pixi Eye Bright Liner because…
- it comes in a twist packaging- no need to sharpen.
- it’s long lasting. It lasted on me for 8 hours!
- it’s highly pigmented.
- it’s creamy and glides easily on the waterlines.
- it’s smudge-proof.
- it’s multi-purpose. Aside from using it on the waterlines, it can also be used as a highlighter around the lips or on the inner corners of the eyes.
- it didn’t cause me irritations or allergic reactions.
- it looks natural, unlike white eyeliners.
- it brightens up the eyes. Say goodbye to tired eyes! 😀
I wish Pixi Eye Bright Liner…
- is easily available anywhere. You can buy Pixi Eye Bright Liner here in the Philippines at www.glamourbox.com
- is cheaper. Some are not willing to pay PHP 840 (about USD 18) for an eyeliner.
Tips on Pixi Eye Bright Liner
- Use Pixi Eye Bright Liner on the waterlines to make eyes look bigger and brighter.
- To make it last on the inner lower rim of the eyes, pat area dry with a cotton swab before lining.
- You can also use it on the inner corners of the eyes. Just smudge using your fingers and you’ll have brighter eyes!
- Use it on your cupids bow for an illusion of fuller and plumper lips. Pat with your fingers to remove any hard lines.
Pixi Eye Bright Liner Verdict
To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of white eyeliners. They standout too much on my eyes. I’m glad I tried Pixi Eye Bright Liner as it looks really natural. It’s an instant eye brightener indeed! Another great thing about it is it’s long lasting. An ordinary eye pencil disappears on my waterlines in just a few hours. The price can be a con to some, but it’s a multi-purpose pen. You can use it to highlight the inner corners of the eyes and on your lips to make it look full and pouty.