Yesterday, September 1, 2010, Steve Jobs announced the new 2010 iPods. Check them out below.
– voice-chat features (similar to the newest iPhone!)
– front-facing camera (for video chats with other iPhone and iPod Touch users)
– retina display
– HD video recording
– multi-touch (It’s now touch screen!)
– smaller and lighter
– voice over (It can speak the names of songs)
– buttons are back
– clip-and-go (It’s wearable! Just clip it on your shirt or wherever, then you’re ready to go!)
– colorful (available in 5 different colors)
I still prefer the design of the 5th generation iPod Nano. As for the new iPod Touch, I won’t be replacing my 3rd generation iPod Touch for the new one since I won’t really be using the new features. 🙂 I’m glad though that Apple brings back the buttons and the square shape of the iPod Shuffle. 🙂
How about you?
*Photos are taken from the Apple website.