Remember my review on Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow in a pot? What happens when the cream shadow comes in a stick? Bobbi Brown releases a new Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick. I was given the Vanilla shade to try. After weeks of using it, here’s a review.
“Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick is designed for the modern woman on the move. Just swipe it on and go—it’s that easy.” – Bobbi Brown
Effortless and high impact—that’s the essence of NEW Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick. This do-it-all formula glides on tug-free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. In subtle to eye-popping shades that last for up to 8 hours without creasing, flaking or fading, it’s a stroke of genius.
I love it because…
- it’s very smooth to apply. I don’t feel any tugging on the skin.
- it’s really long-wearing. I can wear it for more than 8 hours without creasing.
- it can work as an eye shadow base for a more intense color. Since I have Vanilla, it works as my eye shadow primer! I use it as a base for any color of eye shadow powder.
- it can also work as is, even without eye shadow powder on top.
- I also use my Vanilla shade to highlight my brow bone area.
- it has really intense pigment in just one swipe.
- it’s very easy to blend.
- it has antioxidants, vitamins C and E to protect the delicate eye area
- it’s lightweight, no oily feel.
- it’s available in 8 shades- Vanilla, Golden Pink, Sand Dune, Iced Blue, Forest, Shadow, Bark & Violet Plum.
- it’s super easy to use- perfect for those on the go! Just swipe on the lid, blend the edges and you’re ready to go!
- I find the price worth it at PHP 1,550 (about USD 37). Although you can get an eye shadow palette in other brands for the price, it’s multi-functional as it works as a primer, highlighter, and shadow for me.
When Bobbi Brown says it’s long wearing, it really is! I shared a review of their long-wear cream shadow in a pot and I love it to bits!!! You can read my review and sample look in THIS POST. Although some may find this new Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick quite pricey for a one eye shadow color, I still find it worth it. It’s definitely not a disappointment! It’s very pigmented that true color comes out in just one swipe. It doesn’t crease for up to 8 hours. I really love using it as a base for my eye shadow powder. And since I have Vanilla, I use it as an eye shadow primer and a highlighter for my brow bone. As a primer, eye shadow is very easy to blend! I promise!!! For people on the go and for travelling, Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick is great to use it as is. Just a little blending on the edges and you’re good to go! 😀
on my lid, Vanilla becomes almost invisible
Available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati (812-2507), Rustan’s Shangri-La (633-4636) and Essenses Rockwell (822-9400).
To get constant updates on Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, follow them on Facebook.