As seen in my Shiseido Maquillage True Eye Shadow Review, the palette comes with an instruction on how to use the different shades.
In this tutorial, I’m doing a different technique on how to apply Shiseido Maquillage True Eye Shadow in BR264. I think this eye makeup look is even easier. Well, try it out and you be the judge. 😉 Since BR264 has earthy shades, this look is great for both day and night and goes with any outfit.
For this tutorial, I’ll be using the numbering of the shades below so you can easily follow the instructions.
- Apply #2 on the entire lid.
- Use #3 for the crease.
- Use #4 on the outer-v and the lash line. Make the lash line a little bit thicker than normal and blend slightly upward. This will give a semi-smoky look.
- Apply #1 on the inner corner of the eye and touch a bit of the crease to remove any harsh line.
- Use #5 on the brow bone area and on the under eye area.
- For the lower lash line, use #4 on the outer corner of the eye.
- Apply #3 on the middle and #1 on the inner corner.