I’ve done a review before on Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick and no doubt, I love it to bits! In fact, I finished the entire tube already! 🙁 Not everyone though are comfortable enough to wear full coverage lipsticks. To those who prefer the natural finish, Shiseido has Perfect Rouge Tender sheer as part of their Spring 2013 Collection. Here’s my Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer review. I have with me the shade RS307, Rose Geranium.
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Product Information
The moist, radiant finish of Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer smoothes your lips with beautiful color. Dewy texture, even application minimizes the look of vertical lip lines. The chic, modern red package encases the color and expresses the unique signature of Shiseido.
- Moisture-rich finish lasts for hours.
- Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE + Hyaluronic Acid provides a long lasting moisture effect improving roughness and flaking
I love Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer because…
- it has a very chic red packaging.
- it has the words “SHISEIDO TOKYO GINZA” at the bottom of the lipstick. It makes me want to preserve it and not finish the entire lipstick. LOL!
- it glides like butter. It’s very creamy!
- it’s moisturizing. It doesn’t dry out my lips even when worn the whole day.
- it’s pigmented, even if I have a light pinkish shade (RS 307 Rose Geranium).
- it has that dewy finish. It has that perfect sheen, which is not extremely glossy.
- it’s sheer that natural lips show through. This can be a con to those who want heavy coverage.
- it’s buildable. It can go from sheer to medium coverage.
- it fades nicely. It leaves a stain even after eating or drinking.
- it’s very comfortable to wear. It feels very light.
I wish Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer…
- doesn’t emphasize and settle into my lip lines. This is probably just because of the color I have, which is a bit light. Note that since it’s sheer, the color may vary depending on the natural color of your lips.
- it comes in more shades.
Tips on Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer
- Use a toothbrush to remove flaky chapped lips.
- Store the tube in a cool and dry place.
- Expose just the right amount of lipstick. It’s very creamy so it might break easily.
- Try the lipsticks in a Shiseido counter as shade may differ depending on the color of your lips.
- If it settle in between lip lines, try to layer or choose a darker shade.
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Verdict
I love using it during the day when I just want a wash of color on the lips. I have very dry lips and I’m really happy that like Shiseido Perfect Rouge, Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer keeps my lips moisturized. It works like lip balm! It’s also almost weightless. I find its price at PHP 1,250 (about USD 29) really worth it for its quality.
I recommend Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer to those who prefer natural or sheer lipsticks. It’s also great for those with dry lips as it can keep them moisturized all through out the day.
RS307 (Rose Geranium)