Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio is one of my (and mom’s) favourite eye palettes. I was able to finish 4 of these already, two of which are Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in BR209. Here’s my review.
Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio Product Information
True, intense color. Silky-smooth texture. Super silky application and beautiful finish lasts for hours. Powder spreads evenly providing the exact color desired. DERMATOLOGIST AND OPHTHALMOLOGIST-TESTED.
I love Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio because…
- the compact comes with a mirror, big enough for touch ups or quick application.
- the eye shadows are quite pigmented. Some shades are more pigmented compared to others.
- the eye shadows are easily blendable.
- the eye shadows have silky-smooth texture.
- it comes in 3 eye shadows with great color selection.
- the eye shadows are quite long-lasting.
- it comes with a mini brush and dual-ended sponge applicator for quick application.
I wish Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio…
- is cheaper. It costs PHP 1,998 (about USD 46).
- has matte colors. I love shimmers but I also need mattes in my life! Haha! But yeah, it won’t be called luminizing satin anymore if there were matte eye shadows.
- has no fallouts. Some colors have more fall outs.
- doesn’t crease without a primer underneath.
Tips on Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio
- Use an eye shadow primer to avoid creasing and to make it longer lasting.
- Pat on some loose powder under your eyes to catch fall outs. Brush them off when you’re done with your eye makeup.
- Although it comes with mini applicators, I advise to use regular-sized brushes for better application and blending.
Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio Verdict
Considering I’ve finished 4 of these palettes, it’s pretty obvious how much I love Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio. I love shimmers, even for an everyday look. It brightens up my eyes instantly. The silky texture makes it easy to blend. The color combinations of the palettes are so pretty too. It has the tendency to crease though, so a good eye shadow primer is needed to make it last longer. If there’s one thing I don’t like about it is the fallouts of some colors. I have to apply loose powder under my eyes to catch the eye shadows or I will end up shimmery all over my face.
I recommend Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio to those who are looking for shimmering eye shadow palette with colors that are easily blendable.