If you’ve been reading my blog for quite some time now, you probably know my take about sleeping with makeup on. It’s a no-no for me. No matter how tired I am, I can never ever sleep with makeup on. I really take time to clean my face thoroughly. But some of you may wonder, do I actually bring my makeup remover even when I travel? The truth is, YES! I told you, it’s one thing I can never ever live without. Here’s a new discovery that could be a great travel companion: Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes. Can this be your everyday make-up remover? Will this suffice? Read on.
Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes Product Information
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Make-Up Remover Wipes gently removes make-up, excess sebum and dirt that may clog skin pores. It has Active Skin Hydrators that help boost skin’s level of moisture. It is convenient to use anytime anywhere.
I love Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes because…
- it’s perfect for travel.
- it’s not messy to use. It’s very convenient to use anytime, anywhere.
- it leaves skin fresh and hydrated. My face doesn’t feel dry at all.
- it can easily remove dirt and makeup. Although, as expected, it takes time to take off waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
- I only need 1 sheet for my entire face. For heavy makeup though, I use up 2 sheets to make sure my face is ultimately clean.
- it’s hypo-allergenic.
- it has expiration date.
- it’s affordable at PHP 160 for a pack of 20 sheets.
I wish Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes…
- is unscented. Although the scent is light enough for me, this may still be a con for some who are sensitive to fragrance.
- doesn’t feel sticky right after use. This is probably because of the hydration it gives the skin, which I think dry skinned individuals wouldn’t mind at all. I already have oily skin so I find myself oiling up in minutes if I don’t follow it up with my facial wash.
Tips on Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes
- Gently glide the wet tissue over the face and neck in upward or circular strokes until the skin surface is clean.
- Keep eyes closed to prevent irritation.
- Store the wipes in a sealed container to avoid evaporation of liquid.
- Make sure to return the seal every after use for the wipes not to dry up.
- For waterproof makeup, it’s still best to use your oil-based makeup remover.
- After removing the makeup with the wipes, it’s best to wash with your favorite facial cleanser.
- You can also use this prior to makeup application to remove excess oil.
Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes Verdict
Since I’ve discovered Celeteque Hydration Make-Up Remover Facial Wipes, it has been my travel companion. I pack light so I don’t really want to bring my cleansing oil with me whenever I travel. The less liquid I bring, the better. I try to avoid any incidents of spillage. Celeteque Facial Wipes is my makeup remover whenever I travel. It’s not my main makeup remover at home though since I still use cleansing oil. But whenever I want to freshen up, I grab these wipes. I use it on myself and on clients too prior to makeup application to make sure the face is clean.
I recommend Celeteque Hydration Make-up Remover Facial Wipes to those looking for a makeup remover that’s not messy to use. It’s also for those who needs hypoallergenic facial wipes. It’s great for all skin types.
Used this to remove swatches of lipsticks and eye shadows on my arm…