Watsons holds the annual Health Wellness Beauty Awards to help consumers choose the best health, personal care, skincare, cosmetics, and hair care products to get more value for their money. Now on its ninth year, Watsons Health, Wellness Beauty Awards 2013 recognizes the most outstanding brands in terms of sales, promotions, customer service, and overall product excellence. Are you curious which products won? Check them out!
- Maybelline for Mascara Brand of the Year
- ProActiv for Acne Care Brand of the Year
- Dove Hair care for Shampoo Brand of the Year
- Kojie San for Bath Soap Brand of the Year
- Colgate for Oral Whitening Brand of the Year
- Ralph Lauren for Prestige Fragrance Brand of the Year
- Nivea Men for Men’s Grooming Brand of the Year
Health & Wellness winners:
- Myra E for Adult Vitamin Brand of the Year
- Ceelin for Children’s Vitamin Brand of the Year
- Ascof for Cough Remedy Brand of the Year
- ATC Redoxfat for Slimming Brand of the Year
- Belo Glutathione for Whitening Brand of the Year
So, what do you think of the winners for this year’s Watsons Health, Wellness Beauty Awards? Do you use all or any of these products?
Anyway, you can easily spot these winners at any Watsons branch through this Watsons Recommends Seal of Excellence.
For more information, add them up on Facebook (facebook.com/WatsonsPH) and Twitter (@WatsonsPH).